....and the truth shall make you free.

Oldpath

Just in case there are souls like me that dont like church gatherings and have crowd phobia but still like to here real bible teaching and believe that God wrote a book and has preserved his book, here is some good Geneses teachings from pastor Gene Kim. He now wares two mics to prevent audio glitches.

I'm so glad that God offers everlasting life for free without good works through Jesus Christ because I would fail big time............

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Amen Old Path. I'm like that too. Dr Kim has a lot of good sermons out but I haven't seen these yet. I watch him often or else listen to him. That's the good thing about smart phones and bluetooth headphones. I can listen while I work.
I have a huge collection of downloaded sermons so that if we ever loose the internet, I can still listen.
I prefer KJV but there is a fellow named David Suchet that does a good audio reading of the NIV bible on line and it's free too.

Oldpath

In the age of politicly correctness it still good to know where the bible and church really came from. Back in the day it was a death sentance to go against the Catholic church, probably will be again someday......

Also it is nice to know I didn't come from a monkey, for me that would take a lot more faith................