Estimated RTV Delivery

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I didn't get the receiver hitch extension though. Which reminds me, I still haven't tried my winch in the rear receiver position yet. I have my winch wired for both ends. Also all from Orange Aftermarket.
My winch would not work without the hitch extension. Would not slide in far enough for the pin to engage. I hope yours works without one. If you want to see a pic of mine, search on "hitch extension" and look for my name. I could not find the original picture to just share here.

ItBmine

Guess I better try mine tomorrow, LOL

Did you get the extension from Orange Aftermarket or something else?

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I bought mine at Green and Sons in Mt Sterling Ohio. They happened to have one in stock. Nice people. My winch is mounted to a plate that allows it to be moved to the front or rear receivers. It would not slide in far enough on rear receiver for the pin to engage. The extension fixed that perfectly and eliminated me having to get my old back on the ground to switch hitches. On the front, I actually had to cut the old hitch off from the mounting plate and weld on a slightly longer one as it also wasn't long enough to engage the pin. Now it fits front and back fine. Hopefully you don't have any of the fitment problems I had.

ItBmine

My winch mount is from Orange Aftermarket and I didn't see any notes saying I needed the rear extension...so with any luck it will work.
I know it goes in the front no problem and sticks out quite far.
I would actually hope my dealer was smart enough to try it on the rear also, but we all know how that goes sometimes. LOL
Thanks for the heads up though.

ItBmine

Here is the winch mount I have. Still haven't went out and tried it, but looks like it is designed to work with the deep recessed hitch on the rear.
I also used their front and rear wire harnesses.

Quote: Heavy duty universal receiver winch mount. Designed with extended stem length in order to accommodate recessed hitch receivers. Will work with most winches.

ItBmine

Happy to report my winch still reaches to pin in the rear receiver. But I'll have to remove 4 bolts per side to remove one piece of the Boss plow mount on the front to still use it there.

Attachments

• 101_5556.JPG
    101_5556.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 101_5557.JPG
    101_5557.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 101_5558.JPG
    101_5558.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
Good pics! My front mounted winch works fine however I had to buy a Harbor Freight hitch extender to have anything long enough to slide into the front hitch channel. I'm not real happy with it because when I put my hitch ball mount into the extender it protrudes out too far and it is not easy to install and remove. Because this causes parking problems and changes the weight distribution not to mention the likelihood of a bloody shin when walking around the machine I will have to do some cutting and welding to improve things.

The front mount trailer hitch will be used most often to maneuver my larger trailer into a shed.

ItBmine

When I have the winch in my front hitch with that long Orange Aftermarket cradle, my winch sticks out far enough that I sometimes drag the ground with it on some of the steep hills here that have a sharp approach angle.
So far I can't even describe how much I am loving this RTV!!

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
I've been waiting for a 1100C since last spring. I was #20 on the list and now I'm told I am #2 and should expect arrival in a month or so!

Trek

Still waiting on my 1100xc here, but the dealer is still saying it will be delivered this month. Hopefully, all the accessories I ordered will be in stock, so I can take immediate delivery.

ItBmine

You should have come up here to Echo Bay, Ontario. My dealer had an RTV train, LOL

I don't know how my dealer does it, but they sell like crazy and always have stock coming in.

Attachments

• 20210505_165142.jpg
    20210505_165142.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20210505_165149.jpg
    20210505_165149.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7

Trek

You should have come up here to Echo Bay, Ontario. My dealer had an RTV train, LOL

I don't know how my dealer does it, but they sell like crazy and always have stock coming in.
It’s quite a distance from TN to Ontario, but you’re certainly correct you’re dealer is well stocked. Timing is almost everything and if I would have arrived at my dealer two weeks earlier they had a new Camo 2021 1100xc units in stock. The two Kubota dealers nearest me had one each in stock, but refused to honor my equine program discount. Many Mid-Western U.S. Kubota dealers are advising they will not have any units in stock until after New Years!

ItBmine

Ya, I got lucky. Only thing I had to wait on was my accessories from Orange Aftermarket and my Boss plow came 2 months later than it was supposed to.

Sadly I don't see any of this getting better any time soon.

Good ideas. I saw the rear protection plate on several sites. I think even Amazon. I will probably invest in one. I bought the under carriage shields for my BX23 and feel much better about working around brush and rocks.
ltBmine, I ordered the skid plate and receiver hitch extension from Amazon. Open box price was $117. Thanks for the advice. I have a piece of steel plate in my scrap pile and believe I can make a transmission guard. It looks like welding a leg onto the plate where the top plate attaches to the factory bolt will prevent me from having to make all the bends. Since I don't have any rear hydraulics I believe I can keep the guard in a rectangular shape. Looking at your transmission guard do you see any problems with this? Many thanks!

ItBmine

ltBmine, I ordered the skid plate and receiver hitch extension from Amazon. Open box price was $117. Thanks for the advice. I have a piece of steel plate in my scrap pile and believe I can make a transmission guard. It looks like welding a leg onto the plate where the top plate attaches to the factory bolt will prevent me from having to make all the bends. Since I don't have any rear hydraulics I believe I can keep the guard in a rectangular shape. Looking at your transmission guard do you see any problems with this? Many thanks!
I'll be back home Wednesday and I can take some better pics of my rear plate.

I'll be back home Wednesday and I can take some better pics of my rear plate.
Looked at my machine today and realized that the exhaust will require a cutout. Don't want to divert the exhaust fumes back towards the cab.
Thanks for your help and good comments.

ItBmine

Your welcome. Had this on my laptop here ncridgerunner. My only complaint is you can see the rub mark on the part that sticks out......it catches the tailgate every time you fully dump. And I always use my RTV as a dump truck to haul gravel. So far it hasn't damaged the tailgate, but it pulls the center black push fastener that holds the orange skin out a bit.20210505_200857.jpg20210505_200904.jpg20210505_200911.jpg

I can see exactly what your are talking about from your pic. I'll have to see it there is enough space to get around this. Clearance when dumping is another factor I have not considered. Good pic! Thanks!

ltBmine, I got the turf friendly tires on my machine too. Haven't had any problems with traction so far and they don't tear up my grass. My biggest concern with them is how they do when pushing snow this winter. Living in the western NC mountains we don't get near as much snow as you get in Canada but more often than not it is a wet snow that allows for less traction.