Intermittent Wiper

Mork

Has anyone figured out or know of a aftermarket setup for a Intermittent wiper setup for the X1100C?

Mork

would this work
I was thinking more on the lines of a POT controlled delay function mounted in one of the extra switch knockouts. I will research this and update when I find something.

Mork

Below is a wiper delay timer i found on Ebay. Looks to be pretty simple to install and will provide an intermittent function to the wiper. I plan on mounting the POT in one of the switch knockouts to control delay time. This may require removing the POT from the board and using wires to mate it back to it as I am unsure if there will be enough room to just simply mount it.

Mork

Received the circut board today. Tidy little unit that looks like it will work out quite well. Will post when completed.

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Keep me posted, it hasn’t annoyed me enough to tear into it but if switching a relay is all we need to do that would be awesome.

Mork

Hey Paul, never got around to installing the circuit board for the wiper. Looks simple enough though with a rotary delay dial. Will post pics when I get at it.