Jacking up RTVX-1100C with K-Connect to change tires

Galloway

Good evening! new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. I have a RTVX-1100C with K-Connect installed. I want to change my tires to my tuff for the warm weather season, and I need some help with the proper jack points on the front end with the K-connect installed. The Kubota O&M shows the jack points for the 1100C without the K-Connect installed. And I didn't see anything in the K-Connect manual. It's a concern because of the shaft, bearings etc running down the middle, so I want to be sure of lifting properly. It seems that possible lift point could be on the K-Connect rails behind the front bearing area and just on front of the front skid plate. I'm not sure the K-Connect "L" or angle rails are designed for the weight of jacking the entire front end.

Kubota does not talk directly to its customers. It's been suggested to lift with a block under the lower control arms, close to the pivot. I'm concerned that jacking there would lift the wheel until it bottoms out the shock/spring and I don't know if that's a problem. And there doesn't seem to be a lot of area next to the pivots to get under. So would have to be further out on the "A" arm.

Any thoughts or can you pls direct me to the right forum? Has this been already addressed?

thanks & blessings!

Tsunamibob

Welcome Galloway,
I will state this from the beginning... I do NOT have a K-Connect or have I ever seen one. That said, I have used many places to jack up my x1100c. The easiest is with a forklift :) If you place the jack on the lower control arms be sure you have a solid connection with your jack on the angled surface. I have jacked from there many times. Another place is the frame right behind the front wheels or the frame right in front of the rear wheels. That is also where I place the jack stands when I am putting on the tracks. I have also jacked from the front and rear hitch area (which is also where I use the forklift) and that lets me do both sides at once.
The thing to remember is place the jack where it has a solid connection to the unit!
Bob

Mork

I use motorcycle jack for jacking the 1100C. Placed under the rear or front it can lift both wheels off the ground easily and with the use of the locking feature, it is very secure.