Jensen HD radio losing preset memory

BiffNH

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree! I have WorkTunes and use them as well. I, however, like the radio and weather band - especially when I am plowing. I don't mind having to look up for the time and tuning in a station wouldn't be such a problem if the station memory buttons would work! I do use the auxiliary option on the Jensen and listen to Pandora when I am plowing if I am not using the WorkTunes.

BiffNH

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
It does appear that the problem I am experiencing has something to do with the switched circuit of Kubota rather than the radio. Jensen says both radios they sent me are 100% fine. While I have wired to the constant voltage (non-switched) part of the Kubota harness the radio works fine and has not (yet) lost station memory. The clock and dial are on 24/7 this way, but I have the radio programed to shut down if the detected battery voltage drops below something like 11 volts. I may wire in a switch so that if I leave my machine for extended periods I can switch it off entirely. I do like to have the radio available to have without the key switch on! I wish I have been able to figure out what is causing this problem, but for now I give up.