Kioti dk45s 3 point hitch arms won’t go down

Frambo51

Hello, I recently bought a 2008 kioti dk45s with a woods backhoe mounted to it. (Works great) I took the backhoe off and tried to lower the 3 point arms and they don’t seem to go down. I’ve check the speed control it seems to do nothing. What am I missing here? All levers move like they should. When I bought the tractor it didn’t come with any of the 3 point hitch arms or anything else. Previous owner only used the backhoe and didn’t have any of the 3 point arms. Is there a simple hydraulic hose I’m missing to close the loop. I feel like there’s something simple I may be over looking. Any help would be great!

thank you

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I remember something about a lever or knob under the front of the seat facing the steering area not positive since I haven't fiddled with that in years I have a DK 40 . bordercollie
edit Manual p. 4-36 " Turning the knob counterclockwise increases the lowering speed while turning it clockwise decreases the lowering speed. Also , turning it clockwise to its end can fix implement to a certain position. the manual states that this does not control the lifting speed of the lifting arm. "

Last edited:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Are the 2 levers on the right of the seat Orange and yellow and will they go all the way down and bottom out in their groves or is the lock bolt being used to stop them before they can bottom out ? page 4-34 of manual.

Frambo51

Found the issue!
Thanks for all the great advice it’s been a real help. After doing some more digging I learn that my tractor does not have downward pressure. Once I put the draft lever all the way down and applied some pressure the arms lowered right down!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad you got it figured out.
From what I know most tractors do not have downward pressure on the 3PH arms.