kubota B3350

alphonsojames

Hi, This is James. I'm Here experts to Help you in the choice of your tractor Brands and all Things related to the tractor.
The Kubota B3350 Tractor does best with excellent performance match attachments and taking multiple operations

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well, it's kind of a hard thing. I "think" it can be done using some reprogramming of the ECU and some physical bypasses but...
  1. If your tractor is still on warranty, getting rid of the DPF will void the warranty.
  2. I "think" it's legal to remove it on off-road equipment but I know it's illegal for on-road engines.
  3. If removed, any dealer will not take it back on trade until/unless it's reinstalled.
  4. I believe there are companies that have what's needed to do this but I don't know if there's many/any in America as they know they can/will get in trouble with the EPA.
I'd sit down with a cup of coffee and the internet to see what you can find for companies that offer what you need.

ItBmine

I don't think there is a lot of knowledge out there to do this. Easy to find deletes for pickups to class 8 trucks and big AG equipment, but I have talked to some of the companies that do this stuff and no one has tried these small tractors.

I wouldn't have thought these small tractors would be as technologically sophisticated as the big stuff as far as electronic controls, but I could be wrong.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You may need to look overseas. I'd bet that tractor is sold worldwide and in countries that don't mandate its usage, I'd think there would be companies that have what's needed. No idea if they would sell their solution for someone within the USA.