Ls mt225e

tractor joe

Morning:
I'm new here and I have a question in regards to my MT225E, LS tractor. I enjoy my tractor, and has approximately 254 hrs on him. I purchases a complete package, including back hoe. I found when I removed the back hoe (via you tube videos) the 3 pt wouldn't operate. I called the dealer and they gave me some ideas. Ultimately I had to take it in for the scheduled maintenance. The dealership got it sorted out, ot appears that I can only operate the back hoe or 3 pt, my choice. I'm not pleased how they modified the hydraulic block. I'm looking for options to get the hydraulic hoses back underneath the tractor.
Thank you

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum.
Is your issue the hose(s) that are hanging there?
That hose that goes from the back towards the front being held by just the dust cover needs addressing IMHO. In my experience, those little rubber lines on the dust covers don't last long. In your case, it looks like it'll fall to the ground and give you problems.
Is that hose from the front that's drooping down connected or is that another hose that's not in use?

tractor joe

The hose drooping is the backhoe hydraulic line. When the dealer corrected the 3 pt hydraulics, I was told I would need to disconnect the 3 pt line and connect the backhoe line.
There has to be a way to have hydraulic fluid supply to both.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20240302_090100.jpg
    20240302_090100.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Fedup

So the "hose hanging down" goes to the backhoe? I take it the backhoe is currently installed and when it's removed that hose stays with the hoe and needs to be pulled out from under the tractor? ? Where does the other hose from the backhoe connect to the tractor? The top hose in the photos (the one with the quick coupler) is oil supply from the hydraulic pump?

IF all that is indeed the case it tells me the "dealer" did the quickest, cheapest install they could and left you holding the bag. I would never have put that package together unless I was specifically ordered to do so. I'm quite certain there's a better way, but I would need more details before offering any suggestions.

You need SOMETHING, but it's not any of that solenoid valve stuff. That won't work for you and would be more trouble than help.