My Maine Heaven

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic DAP. Did you take that one? Being in Maine, I would have expected even more snow on the ground.

DAP

Good pic DAP. Did you take that one? Being in Maine, I would have expected even more snow on the ground.

Yup, I've taken all those pics. Maine has seen precious little snow lately, except for this winter. This winter has seen about 6 good nor'easters dumping more than a foot each time.

DAP

Hey Dap,

Where is the tractor? I wouldn't mind seeing your carry all genset.

Shin ... sorry it took so very long .. I had forgotten about this thread .. but if you are still interested, here's a couple of pics. I didn't realize I didn't have a pick of my gen actually hooked up to the tractor so here's 2 pics that will giveyou the idea.

First one is the generator (NorthernTools bought)
Second is the carry all platfor ($48) good for 1/2 ton

The generator (rated at 7800watts, bolts right onto the carry with 4 carriage bolts. I thought it might be nice to have some power out in the field but end up using it more frequently to keep the basement sump pump working during storm outages ...

The carry all was a great value also.

Sorry for the delay again ...

Attachments

• 165951_lg.jpg
    165951_lg.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 515
  • P0003981.JPG
    P0003981.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 527
N

Nicahawk

Doug....in your 2nd picture there appears to be a cart/wagon of some type. Can you send a picture.

DAP

Doug....in your 2nd picture there appears to be a cart/wagon of some type. Can you send a picture.
Sure .. here it is .. from country Mfg. in Ohio ... this is a 1 ton wagon with a dump body ... extremely handing gizmo I must say ..The wood slides in and out so you can take the ends and sides off an have a rolling platform, etc. Well built, serving me in my 7 year with no failures! It IS however difficult to back up cause of the wheels being in the corners ...

attachment.php

showthread.php