New owner of RTV 1100

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Thanks for the radio information. I wasn’t sure if the ant would work inside or not. I think I am going with Sirus.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">If you are thinking about coming to Cooke City in the winter you should love Snowmobiling, because it is very busy with sleds.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Usually in the spring it quiets down a bit. Bozeman is the best way to fly into and drive in through Yellowstone during winter or early spring since the road east of town is closed for 9 miles. If you ever need any information just contact us. <FONT color=#800080>www.cookecitysinclair.com</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Thanks again,</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Steve</P>

river

Nick America -</p>

On those mini west coast mirrors - are they flat glass, and where did you get them? Did you mount them on the door pin supports on the rops? Can you/have you posted a pic of these mirrors on your 1100? I'm expecting delivery on a new 1100 within a week, and would like to put outside mirrors on them, but I definitely want flat glass, not convex.</p>

Thanks in advance,</p>

Doug</p>

Deerlope

I was just at Snell Equipment and as I was waiting to see a sales person I sat in m RTV 1100, what a sweet machine. Matt came out and we talking about some of my concerns and I was telling hin about you buying an RTV from him, He said that the one I had just sat in was yours and he thanked me for reminding him. He was going to check to see where your plow was. He thought that it was there waiting to be put on. I made sure that my feet were clean before I stepped in. You sure got a very nice machine there Doug.</p>

river

Frank, thank you for mentioning me to Matt. I just got an email from him this afternoon stating that he'd talked to the Blizzard distributor and the mount kit hadn't shipped until last week and that it should be at Snell's on Thursday, I it may or may not be this weekend that we see the 1100 you sat in today in our driveway. I have called Matt a couple times, but didn't want to become a PITA. I also feel that we were treated very well by Snell's. I'm glad that a forum friend is keeping tabs on our machine. It's a good feeling. Did you notice if the bedliner and rear screen were on yet?</p>

Doug</p>

Doug,</p>

Sorry about not getting back sooner,farming has certainly been a challenge this year. I am fairly fortunate in thatI have my corn and soybeans planted now all I have to do is go back and replantwhat "drowned out" or couldn't make it up due to cool weather. </p>

I will post the mirror info tomorrow and will include photo. It is a flat mirror. I am like you, I don't like looking at something that isn't exactly what I am looking at! This has really been a busy winter and spring for me and I have not done much to the Ktoy except use it. This spring it has been assigned to the potting and planting activities around here, too My wife really likes it for those things and many others-bringing me lunch to the field etc...... </p>

You will really be pleased with the 1100. I just bought a 60 gallon sprayer for it and plan on using that for a lot of things around here, too. I have a neat way of unloading the sprayer and will post a photo of that soon too. I am planning on fixing the door so it can be put on and off to spray out of easily. We have a seven acre lake and I spray around it several times a year with a 13 gallon tank on my mower but this will be so much better. I usually do most of the things around here myself so I make things easy to handle.</p>

Bear with me awhile and I will get the info. Right now, everything is second to getting the crop in, nitrogen on the corn and waiting for the drought, which will probably show up soon since we are 15 inches over the normal for this time. </p>

Nick</p>