New V-Plow for my RTV

Matt

Used my boss v plow today, you will like your setup for pushing snow.

I have a feeling the snow is over this year for me in Maryland but we'll see. I have bit to learn in the old plow game but Im hoping this will be a quicker alternative my blower & loader on lighter snowfalls.

Mark.Sibole

well I can honestly say the Plow will cut your plow time in half.I have the Bubots with the standard curtis plow which i just fized after creacking the frame after 10 plus years of using it.The plate that locks the plow in one direction finally failed so I got tired of re welding it and just cut the plate out and re welded a new plate in.NO with that being said ive used both the Kubots and the David Brown 990 with front loader on it and a 8 foor wide bucket and the kibota will plow out hings in half the time the big tractor will.The only time i Use the 990 tractor is under a very wet heavy snow to keep some of the load off the Kubots but in the end i still have to use the Kubota to clean things up and the Tractor just dosnt do a neat job but is nice to have when conditions are just to extreem for the Kubota.Were supposed to get 4 to 7 inches of wet heavy snow tonight so my hopes of winter being almost done was shattered with todays weather forcast.Have a wonderful day and keep safe and Liberal free...

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
:smartass::smartass::smartass:Razorback, FYI, left-handed folks (not to be confused with left leaning political folks) are the ones in their right minds. :smile::smile::smile:
Keifer