New X1100C owner

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Following you? It's a RTV. It's so slow you need to watch for who's passing you... like a Mom pushing a baby in a stroller, passing you on the left. ;)

My problem with the outside break-away mirrors is I keep bumping them and knocking out of visual alignment. My "go to" mirror (the one I use the most) is the convex mirror in the same location as a cars rear-view mirror. Here's a pic.

looks like a rocket ship cockpit ..... whats with all the switches?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
yep!!! driving on the county road around here will get you run over. we have so many oil contractors around right now it is ridiculous. what really gets you is you meet a semi going 60 on a 30 mph dirt road and you get lost in the dirt and then a head on with the F350 trying to pass the semi. i put a singe on mine that says "El Migra" and now they are so afraid of me they won't even pass.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
looks like a rocket ship cockpit ..... whats with all the switches?
The switch panel mainly controls the lights. Passenger Compartment, Front Left, Front Right, Front Center, Left side, Right side, rear, strobes & bed. One more switch turns on the stereo amp (I don't want it to come on all the time with the stereo).

The knob with what looks like a clock around it is the remote for the roof mounted big light (GoLight Stryker).

Cardinalcreek

3pt hitch is here and installed. Definitely required tightening up the rear coils. Got about 90 miles and 35 hours on it so far, everyone at the farm/gardencenter hops in as soon as they can ha.

I think though some more aggressive tires are in order, almost burried it in some loose soil/clay.