Oil pressure port on rtv x1100c?

Island Runner

I did a full set of guages on my RTV X1140. I did oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, HST fluid temp, volts, boost, EGT's, tachometer, and I am working on a HST pressure guage setup using a GlowShift HPOP guage and a older ford ICP sending unit to monitor HST pressures in real time. You will find the port and factory light sender are both 1/8 BSPT and almost all aftermarket sending units for oil pressure are going to be 1/8 NPT. GlowShift makes tees that have a male 1/8 BSPT thread that goes into the block and has a female 1/8 BSPT thread on the opposite end so you can reinstall the factory sender. It also has 3 1/8 NPT ports on the sides for any aftermarket sedners you want to use.

Attachments

• gauge pic.jpg
    gauge pic.jpg
    891.8 KB · Views: 11

Island Runner

WSM state 9.9 PSI at low idle and 42.7 - 63.9 PSI at rated speed. Mine typically starts at 60+ PSI at idle cold and when up to operating temp the PSI is about 30 at low idle and 45 PSI at speed. This is with Kubota 15W40 oil. Mine is turbo'ed and low idle is set at 1500 RPM. I have my high idle set at 3600 so your results may vary.