Well guys, yesterday was a great day in the life of this project. It had gotten shoved to the side and I hadn't spent any time on it since this thread. I was moving out of the garage yesterday to a recently acquired shed. My son and a friend of his were there and they were helping. They wanted to hear what it was doing. So we started messing around with it. Low and behold, we were all thinking timing again - sound familiar? As I started to pull the flywheel off, the woodruff key fell out before the flywheel was even loose. So we proceed to pull it off and put it back together. I walked away to meet with someone that was there to pick up a goat. They tried starting it again and spraying it with starting fluid. The damn thing actually tried to start and actually did run for a few seconds. They went to the gas station and bought some gas and we put it in. It actually started and ran. We put the drive belt on it and it moved under its own power for the first time since 2002!!! Now, we couldn't let it run long as fuel was pouring out of the bottom of the carb. I jumped on ebay and actually happened to find a new carb for it. It is ordered and we will see when it shows up. I also ordered a new fuel shut off valve for it....trying to keep it looking original. I will go to down and get fuel line, a battery, and a new drive and generator belt for it so we can actually get it running decent. I will also change the oil in it. Once I know it is running good, I will start the restoration process of it. Keagan's buddy actually went to trade school for autobody. I will have him lay the paint down on it probably with an automotive quality paint with clear coat. I don't plan on this being a worker any longer, but able to if wanted to be, but I want to be able to take it to the fair and display it and such.