Our forum rock could sure use a few prayers.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I heard from Jim S last night. He is in the hospital in rough shape. He expects to be there for 3 or so days. I guess there are a few issues going on and trying to get recuperated after a rough kidney stone operation is just one of them.

Prayers for Jim would sure be appreciated I'm sure. Thanks. :tiphat:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
OH My ! I will sure pray for you Jim ! I pray that you will be healed quickly and that He will put a hedge of protection around you. In Jesus name I pray this. Amen.

Reactions: Doc

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Jim, we're thinking about you and wish you the best for a speedy recovery. Prayers sent your way.

BTDT. No fun.

Keep us updated after you're better!

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sad to say not really. I've texted every day or three. A few weeks ago I was pointed to the hospital he was at. Found out he was released from there we think to a place that can give care and do dialysis. Then a couple weeks ago I saw that he read one of my texts and I got a reply saying to many texts I think. Lots of typos in the few words so again guessing. I've texted since then but no read receipts and no replies. The prayers continue. Hope to hear from him any day now.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Jim passed away yesterday. :(

Jim Jim Jim ... I'm going to miss you buddy. The forums will never be the same without you.
You were always ready to help,
You gave and gave some more.
You were a friend to many in time of need. I am so sorry we had no way to communicate with you during the past couple of months. I do hope you see how much you meant to so many of us here on FF, NTT and NCT. Rest in Peace buddy.