Picture of where the dipstick is supposed to be under the seat on a Kubota X 1100 C

Westfield

I know I read this topic probably 15 times but I cannot find it now. I have an oil leak somewhere coming from the gearbox under the seat. I cannot find any dipstick to check any fluid, am I missing something? Could somebody please take a pic of where this is supposed to be.

Mork

The only thing I am aware of under the seat of the X1100C is the Hydraulic reservoir. It is loacted under the passemger seat. The HST and Engine oil are accessed under the dump bed. The front differential is checked behind the rubber protectetor at the rear of the front bumper.

Iron mike

Go to the passenger side of the RTV, tilt the drivers and passengers seats forward, lift up and remove the cargo tray if you have one. On the passenger side near the door there is a 4 or 5" black rubber cap it is flat and round. Pry up the rubber cap, there should be a hydraulic tank and dip stick located there.

Westfield

Go to the passenger side of the RTV, tilt the drivers and passengers seats forward, lift up and remove the cargo tray if you have one. On the passenger side near the door there is a 4 or 5" black rubber cap it is flat and round. Pry up the rubber cap, there should be a hydraulic tank and dip stick located there.
Thanks Iron Mike! Word for somebody who used to be a mechanical engineer I sure got stupid in my old age thanks again Mike.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
the dipstick is built into the filler plug that unscrews from the top of the tank. Mike forgot to mention there is a panel to remove from under the tray on an X1100C