REAR WORK LIGHT

<P mce_keep="true">Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase a OEM rear work light for my 1100, without having to pay that exorbitant price of $94.00 that Kubota wants for their work light. I ordered a warn backup light the other day and it didn't even come close to the Rear work light that Kubota uses..............All I need is the light and light bracket. I already have a work light on the driver side and just need a light and bracket for the passenger side as I will run the wires to the driver side light. I don't need the wires and switch that come with the light package. Also does anyone know who makes the lights for Kubota?????????? My only choice now is to buy a front light kit package for $135.00 and have an extra light and extra switch and wire, or pay the $94.00 for one light........What a bummer...........................There has to be someone out there that has an answer.................I don't mind paying for a product, I JUST DON'T LIKE BEING RIPPED OFF.......

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
1-800-345-0169</P>

Agri-Supply Company</P>

Has several work lights, one is a square 4" x 6" Tractor & Work Light Cost: $17.49 55 Watts, Trapezoid beam pattern</P>

Order # 26597</P>

They also have some round Adjustable Tractor Lights 4 3/4" tall x 3 1/2" deep, Rubber housing >>></P>

Order # 16368 12V ( This is what I have on our RTV, and they work great !!!! Also use them on our tractors >>>></P>

These Lights are made from PETERSON MANUFACTURING CO. ( PM ), you can also go to there web-site and take a look .</P>

http://www.pmlights.com/products.cfm?cId=3</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4> ~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>

<P mce_keep="true">I was with a contractor today and he stopped in at John Deere to get some parts. I was looking around the parts department while he was ordering and i spotted some work lights. I was curious and found some work lights that look like a kubota light. These lights were priced at $24.95. I will check this out when I have more time. At least these lights are decent priced as are the lights Two Guns found....I might just buy two of the peterson lights and put them on the rear of the Kubota and save the rear Kubota light for a spare if one of the front lights get hit by a branch.......................Does anyone know who makes Kubota Lights????????</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Thanks for the help Two Guns......</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil.......</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">The PM ( Peterson Manufaturing ) lights are what we are running on the front and the rear for work lights ~~~~
<FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~</FONT></P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Running PM on rear also >>>></P>
<P mce_keep="true"> <FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~</FONT></P>