RTV 1100 factory outside mirrors.

coobie

Had a factory Kubota mirror on my RTV 900 which I thought was cheaply made and hard to stay in adjustment.My new 2021 Kubota RTV 11000 will be coming this week I opted to purchase Grote model 28252-5 mirrors instead.Another member had pics on they looked more stout verses the factory mirror.Anyone have these installed? Thank you.

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
I have the factory ones, and regret buying them. Horrible design, and they NEVER STAY IN POSITION. No matter how tight you make 'em. I'm gonna look into the ones you just mentioned. I too am interested in others feedback as well. Thanks

coobie

I have the factory ones, and regret buying them. Horrible design, and they NEVER STAY IN POSITION. No matter how tight you make 'em. I'm gonna look into the ones you just mentioned. I too am interested in others feedback as well. Thanks
My kubota 1100c came in the past week I will try to mount the grote mirrors and post a pic.

Iron mike

I have cheap $25 Amazon universal ones that clamp to the roll bar, once they are in place they stay there, unless you hit a tree then they fall off ;)

Semper-Fi

I find the factory ones to be just OK. Mine will stay in place until i hit just the smallest of twigs. Kubota missed the mark on their mirrors for sure.