RTV X1100C spray applicator questions

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That looks really nice Aurthuritis. It's been a long time since I used the RTV as a sprayer . I've got a little 40 hp tractor and tow behind 300 gallon unit with a pto roller pump now. I use a boomless sprayer nozzle and according to the amount of pressure generated( 40 psi), I can put out up to 17 gallons per acre , going in 4-1 . It covers 26 ft.
I used a little sprayer when I got my first RTV starting with a big barrel in the back , a gas engine, a pump and a short boom like in the picture there of yours. I later had a little tow behind for it with a gas engine.(I think it came from Northern Hyd) It's posted on here some where from years ago though. I had to go really slow to get much out- I'd check on that if your looking for residual .

edit https://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/threads/rtv-sprayer.17921/#post-130682

Walnut1

I bought two from Zorro two summers ago with a 25% off coupon they sent me, it was a pretty good deal. TSC carries them as well. If you use the pump they come with you can get a $25 Fimco remote control and you don’t need to run any wires in the cab.

Semper-Fi

We bought a "Country Way" 50 gal. ,12 volt, sprayer system. It's mounted on a cradle that i can attach to my BX 2670 tractor's 3 point hitch. 10 foot boom & manual spray wand. I like the fact that i can get out of it (detach) with ease.