RTV1100 wire question????????

<P mce_keep="true">I have a wire question....As I was under the dash today of my RTV-1100, I looked up and saw two wires that were not connected...The wires were right behind the light switch. There was a red wire and a white wire connected to a black plug and there was two (2) blue wires connected to a black plug.....Does anyone know what these wires are designed for??????????</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Also in the fuse box there were two wires not connected..................One was a red wire with a yellow stripe with a metalfemale end and a black wire with a metalmale end......Does anyone with a 1100 know what these are designed for??????????</P>
<P mce_keep="true">My service manual hasn't arrived at the dealer so I am at a standstill..............</P>
<P mce_keep="true">I will appreciate all responses.........[Y]</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil,,,,,</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]I will appreciate all responses........[/quote]</p>

Are you sure?</p>

I just came back from Disney and saw that turtle varmint.</p>

My original response therefore has to start with "Dude". Or is that "Duuudddee"?</p>

Have you put a Volt Meter to the wires with the key on and off?</p>

Sorry I couldn't give an answer but I haven't posted lately and your "will appreciate all responses" gave me a chance...</p>

<P mce_keep="true">BCZOOM,,,,,,</P>
<P mce_keep="true">I wondered why I didn't see any responses from you in a long time. I thought you fell in the river and decided to go down and see Nick America and then stop and see Two Guns......LOL......Glad to have you back......</P>
<P mce_keep="true">On the wire test.......I checked the wire in the fuse box and it had a negative response to power.........Never checked the one under the dash.....I was making a holder out of aluminum for my 4 gang box and forgot about it until I came in to the house........I will check for power tomorrow morning and report back..............Thanks aggain Brian........</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,,</P>

<P mce_keep="true">Learstroker,</P>
<P mce_keep="true">I have dealer installed hazzard light and turnsignals..............Unless that is just an extra plug for something else........</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,,</P>

ddttweeks

<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil</P>
<P mce_keep="true">I have every factory option offered on my 1100 and haven't used those plugs either. When I get by my dealer I'll ask one of the mechanics if they know what there for.</P>