RTV520 plow system question

rtvdpro

Does anyone know, for sure, if a plow system (mount, push tube, winch mount and all) designed for the RTV500 will fit the new RTV520?

ItBmine

This you may have to contact Kubota customer service or a dealer because there may not be many people in possession of a 520 for quite some time. Most dealers are saying they can't even get one yet.
Good luck, hope you find your answer.

touras

Just got my new 520 with the plow option. The part# is V4308B on my build sheet. The part# in the 500 brochure is V4308A, so not sure if there is a difference between the two. Hopefully this will help you out if you have access to a dealer. On a side note I am super happy with the quality of everything and the dealer I bought it from. Awesome machine!DSC04204.JPG

touras

Been trying to get some hours on it before winter. I'm really impressed with the quality of the build. Everything is heavy duty as you would expect from a farm implement company. DSC04202.JPGDSC04200.JPG

ItBmine

How do you find it for power?

I bet the HST transmission makes it feel stronger than it is.

touras

I'm surprised at the juice it has for an 18HP motor. The plow is super heavy and you don't notice any difference with the plow on or off.

ItBmine

Right on. Hope it treats you good. I like the looks of it. If only I had any luck selling my Polaris's....one of those would make a good mate for my RTV1100.

ItBmine

Not sure how it is where you are, but I might be trying my plow soon, LOL

It's been below freezing here now the last few mornings.