Tracks!! Tracks!! Tracks!!

Tsunamibob

how have your Mattracks work on your 1100c?
Hello Josh,
We have had the Mattracks for a couple years now. There are positives and negatives like everything:

Pro's:
Can go almost anywhere
Widens the stance of the 1100c so you are incredibly stable on any angle
Raises the clearance by about 5-6"

Cons:
Never seem to have the right tool when you throw a track (Twice)
The brackets that keep the tracks upright are not strong enough (They have rebuilt stronger a couple times)
Special tool needed to tighten the tracks
It takes about 2.5 hours to install. We were told most brackets stay on the unit but not on Kubota
Top speed is about 12mph.

We use them on many different surfaces from bogs (you stay on top) to hillsides spraying poison oak. You gain a lot of stability because the stance in about 7" wider on each side and your ground contact is incredible. About 30" in front and 45" in back.

Bob

Attachments

• Kubota with tracks.MOV
    24.8 MB

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Ohhh Bob,, I am in the Termite and Pest business got to say I LOVE YOUR SPRAYER SETUP ! :brows:

Tsunamibob

Thank you! We just completed our second unit on a new 2020 1100c. The new one seems to have a little stiffer suspension. We also have a 30" boom for field spraying that uses GPS to help guide and it steers automatically. I was looking thru the forums and I did notice people asking about the tracks and using them in snow. We haven't tried that yet.... Oh well.