Votes: 5 10.2%
  • 2012-2016

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • 2016-current

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters

rleonard

You will love it.
Thank you Mr. Smilingreen. All the extra parts are going to be ordered Thursday (10/5). That puts it in my hands in a couple of weeks.

Nothing special ordered, winch, turn signals, lights, backup alarm, and tail light guards. I have asked for a bed liner. The one in my 900 has earned its keep. Kubota says that it will not fit because the bed has the spray in lining. I still want a liner and they are not agreeing to order it yet.

Smilingreen

Thank you Mr. Smilingreen. All the extra parts are going to be ordered Thursday (10/5). That puts it in my hands in a couple of weeks.

Nothing special ordered, winch, turn signals, lights, backup alarm, and tail light guards. I have asked for a bed liner. The one in my 900 has earned its keep. Kubota says that it will not fit because the bed has the spray in lining. I still want a liner and they are not agreeing to order it yet.
I didn't order the winch on mine, nor the backup alarm. I am looking at a 5000 pound winch from Hobo Freight. I did get the turn signals, outside mirrors and the rear window shield. I kind of figure that the rear window replacement cost will be about twice the cost of the shield. I suspect the sprayed in rhino liner will outlast the RTV. I have the sprayed on rhino liner on my 12 year old gator and is in perfect condition still.

rleonard

I agree on the rear window guard. It is on the my list, I forgot to type it.

My ‘05 benefited greatly with the coast valve addition. How have your experiences been on the 1100 with/without this mod.?

Smilingreen

I had driven a older x1100c a few years ago. Dang thing would throw you through the windshield on decel. But, Kubota must have made an improvement to the new models. The decel is not all that bad. I was going to order an aftermarket coast valve and instal it myself, but I don't know now. I am kind of liking it's tamer decel.

PMK

recently picked up an '09 1140 CPX with slightly over 1000 hours, and just sold this past weekend my old '06 900 with ~860 hours, prior to that had an '04 no hydraulic bed that I sold to a friend with ~1900 hours ...

Smilingreen

49 hours on the X1100C. 1 hour away from the 50 hour break-in service. I have had all the parts for the service for a month and a half. I should be able to roll it over to 50 hours tomorrow. Then it is filter/fluid change and a butt load of grease zerks to get some attention.

So far, since owning the X1100C, I have changed out the headlamp bulbs to LEDs (highly recommended), modified the dome light so it is wireless controlled by a key FOB, and put mirror adaptor brackets on it so I can adjust the factory mirrors any way I want to. Next addition will be a badlands winch. Still debating if I want the #5000 or the #5500. Not sure if the #5500 winch will fit in the hole. I have heard the #5000 will.