Just got here

I'm always on the computer this time of day Brandi. You must be on first shift this week. ;)
I don't need to be scrapping any steel today I have all that I need for now. As a matter of fact I have told the Dougster that if he needs some steel all he has to do is ask. But I'll tell ya, after all the ribbing I have been getting from him lately, he is going to have to ask from the kneeling position, when he does need some steel. :pat:

Dougster

Old Member
Hey Ed,
What are you doing on your computer this time of day? Shouldn't you be scrapping some steel so it can be declared surplus so :poke::yankchain::smile:you can take it home?
hugs, Brandi
BINGO!!! :) Bullseye!!! :D Two perfect (and perfectly timed) questions!!! :thumb:

But I already know the answers: 1) His infamous, legendary "lobsta and fillet mignon" dinner hasn't been served yet... and 2) he already has enough "scrap" steel up at his farm to build the new World Trade Center!!! He was just waiting for the welder to arrive and he got that just before Thanskgiving!!! :)
I'm always on the computer this time of day Brandi. You must be on first shift this week. ;)
I don't need to be scrapping any steel today I have all that I need for now. As a matter of fact I have told the Dougster that if he needs some steel all he has to do is ask. But I'll tell ya, after all the ribbing I have been getting from him lately, he is going to have to ask from the kneeling position, when he does need some steel. :pat:
A certain, well-known, deep, dark and very hot place will freeze over solid before the Dougster ends up in a kneeling position in front of the old Edster!!! :bangin: I'll make a new cutting edge out of wood before that happens!!! ;)

Dougster

BINGO!!! :) Bullseye!!! :D Two perfect (and perfectly timed) questions!!! :thumb:

But I already know the answers: 1) His infamous, legendary "lobsta and fillet mignon" dinner hasn't been served yet... and 2) he already has enough "scrap" steel up at his farm to build the new World Trade Center!!! He was just waiting for the welder to arrive and he got that just before Thanskgiving!!! :)

A certain, well-known, deep, dark and very hot place will freeze over solid before the Dougster ends up in a kneeling position in front of the old Edster!!! :bangin: I'll make a new cutting edge out of wood before that happens!!! ;)

Dougster

You keep this up Buddy and I'll tell everyone that you took me to McDonald's for dinner last week. :oops: Looks like I did just that. :yankchain:

Ed,
No shift this week or last week. I have two weeks vacation. :applause: Then I work 11 more days and then off until January 3rd.
hugs, Brandi

Nice. I wish I could take some vacation time, but I usually don't do that when I have a job going/ Looks like I have to carry foward a couple of weeks vacation to next year.

Dougster

Old Member
You keep this up Buddy and I'll tell everyone that you took me to McDonald's for dinner last week. :oops: Looks like I did just that. :yankchain:
Heck, you got your fish sandwich and Big Mac!!! That's my own personal version of your "lobsta and fillet mignon" dinners!!! Or at least as close as I could ever come to it! :thumb:

Dougster

Junk, hope all is fine with the surgery! I suppose she's in a Louisville hospital? All of them up there do super work! As said, keep the faith, she'll be fine!

Talk about a multi-topic thread:whistle:

Well, everything went reasonably well. Leigh is doing fine. The surgeon was 2 hours late. His office forgot to tell him he was scheduled for surgery. :pat:

My nerves are starting to settle down:applause:

Yep, Suburban Hospital in Louisville has my nod. Nicest bunch of people I've ever ran across in a hospital. They actually treat people like they're humans. :thumb:

Oh, has this ever been one long day:bangin:

Thanks EVERYONE for the good karma and prayers. :respect:

Well, everything went reasonably well. Leigh is doing fine. The surgeon was 2 hours late. His office forgot to tell him he was scheduled for surgery. :pat:

Yep, Suburban Hospital in Louisville has my nod. Nicest bunch of people I've ever ran across in a hospital. They actually treat people like they're humans. :thumb:

Good to hear Junk. :applause:

Bindian

Farmwithjunk,
Glad to hear she is doing okay. You can collapse now. ;)
hugs, Brandi

Mith

Y'know, this thread is the longest on NTT to date, and its probably the most off topic one we have :yum:

Glad it all went well at the hospital FWJ, I can relate to the stress involved with a member of family in hospital.

Bindian

Y'know, this thread is the longest on NTT to date, and its probably the most off topic one we have :yum:

Glad it all went well at the hospital FWJ, I can relate to the stress involved with a member of family in hospital.
Mith,
Welcome to the wild world of Mahindra owners.:noevil:
hugs, Brandi

Heck Doug, Brandi, and I have the top 3 threads on the Mahindra Fourm on that other site. It's no wonder one of us would do the same thing here. :respect:

Dougster

Old Member
Heck Doug, Brandi, and I have the top 3 threads on the Mahindra Forum on that other site. It's no wonder one of us would do the same thing here. :respect:
Yes... my infamous "My New Machine???" thread holds the record for most "replies" (272) and second highest "views" in the Mahindra forum's many years... plus the dubious record for wandering off topic (53 different topics)... and I doubt that "replies" record will ever be beat now that we are all over here! :D

Dougster

Bindian

Heck Doug, Brandi, and I have the top 3 threads on the Mahindra Fourm on that other site. It's no wonder one of us would do the same thing here. :respect:
Ed,
My longest one over there, PTO Pump, went 187 replies.:whistle: But those replies were almost all PTO pump related.:thumb: Unlike this one. But oh well, at least everyone knows who we are now.;)
hugs, Brandi

Ed,
My longest one over there, PTO Pump, went 187 replies.:whistle: But those replies were almost all PTO pump related.:thumb: Unlike this one. But oh well, at least everyone knows who we are now.;)
hugs, Brandi

Yep that's for sure. I can't believe that Doug actually knows that his thread went off topic a total of 53 times. That's just wierd. :whistle: