bear came to visit

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
[quote user="Kubota Kanook"]</p>

<span><span style="font-size: medium;">I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank.</span></span>
<span style="font-size: medium;"><span>Just one lady in front of me . . an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and she was a little irritated ... . . </span>
<span>She asked the teller, 'Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty? Why it change?'</span>
<span>The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations' . </span>
<span>The Asian lady says, 'Fluc you white people, too'. </span>
</span></p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

das baddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
hey now i take it in ofence that you go and post pictures of my sisters and my mom like that !!!! thats verey rude of you they have been trying very hard to loose weight and i think they done a good job allof them lost over 200lbs a piece before those pics was taken and now you gonna go make funnin of them like that. oh buddy let the coonass wars begin . and you thought the hate fields and mickey cooys was a fued you ain't tickeds off some coons i mean coon asses. i got all of them a ticket on a freight train lucky they had that comercial about how they can move a ton of goods with one gallon of fuel well i got 4 tickets so now they's on dare way to see you buddy. soyou better put dat glass of water on da table yea you heard me put da water on da table juss like injersasik park when day get close to you like in a few miles you'll know dat glass will start to ripple das how i know da in-laws are comin. man you musss be some kinda ignant be goin and unsult a mans thurobread on the intro net you know i got papers on all dem day registerdshocktaw mommas . man what was u tinkin????</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK, since we were talking about Popeye's Chicken in this thread, I want to bump it for a moment.</p>

There's been some commercials for it recently. I really can't understand that since the closest one to me is in the next state...</p>

There commerical touts "Fast". Now, I've lived in the south for several years and have visited many, many times. The only time the word "Fast" applies down there is when it's on a NASCAR track.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
You should see a hungry coonass pluck a chicken,personally,thinkhe could do it while drivingin a NASCAR race !!!!</p>

</p>

Tommy,</p>

I guess the only way I am going to get to go to Louisiana and eat Cajun food is to get fixed up with one of your sisters......Ok pick one out for me and make sure I get my moneys worth. Now here is what I want in exchange for taking one of your sisters off the market.........</p>

I want to go on a pig hunt, ride the utv's with your friends inyour swamp, go on a gator hunt, visit Two Guns plantation and ride the RTV's in his swamp, go for a ride with Big Jim inhis swamp, Have my RTV washed by the county inmates, and last of all.................Bczoom, Kiefer and Muleman can go along on this expedition with us.....The only thing that I won't share with my Mountain friends is your sister........She is all mine, lock, stock and barrel.</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,,</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Rusty: Start packing! I will pop this old boy who was outside of my bedroom window with 7 hens. We can can deep fry him and serve him up with some Zatarans spicy rice. Two guns can get us a hog for the feast,</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man you makin me hongry talkin about fryed turkey bird. and rusty you can have the sister she blew out both shocks on my hpx. i can't haul her around anymore.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
TONGUE INCHEEK REVELATION AS SPOKEN FROM A TREE STUMP:</p>

Well -- Well -- Well...! So now I hear tell there is growning supportof a Southern RTV Expeeedition. Awhile back we all heard of the support and I might add, the generosity of some Forum members hosting a Northern venture. My fellow RTV countrymen (and womenfolk), this appears toamount to a Unified Stimulus Attraction (USA)event. A genuine down to earth idea. A stimulus that could actually work.Imagine this -- RTV'rs all acorss our great Nation coming together to share in the bounties of this great land. And, not to be forgotten our are neighbors to the North. ehNow, riddle me this.................... How can it be that with theopenness and genuine honesty found in this Forum we can accomplish so much with so little in such a short time. How can it be? Fellow Forum members, don't ya know we have local, state and national governments that couldbenefitfrom our 'work together' efforts and 'lay it on the table' attitudes? Is that too much to ask I say? Something else, I almost forgot... theorganizers of the plannedNorthern and Southern Expeeeditionsnever once, I say, Never once mentioned raising money (or taxes) to do it. However, as you read through the thread, and not to any great surprise, everyone was willing to contribute. Willing to contribute either hard work, materials, housing, transportation, entertainment and last but not least, great food. Is this a great country or what?</p>

Keifer, a RTV wannabe </p>

Tommy,</p>

Don't fret, I can haul her in the RTV.............I knew that the RTV would come in handy some day........She can eat all she wants and when she wants to go shopping all I have to do is raise the bed halfway and she can slide out...............</p>

Rusty Anvil.......</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you must be a strong fella to be liftin a bed wit her in it. i don't think old arnoldbaby can lift her.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Very Good Keifer, If only we were in charge we could change the deficit to a surplus. Congress should use us for a model . I imagine though,they aren't at all eager to see what could be done by folks that could accomplish their jobs at record savings. Bordercollie</p>

Muleman,</p>

I had a visitor last night also.........We have a cedar tree in our yard about 4 feet from our porch and this morning there are claw marks 7 foot up in the tree......He ripped the tree on all four sides. Thereis cedar bark all around the tree laying on the ground. Looks like someone got a cheese grator and used it on the tree. I have the limbs cut off about 5 feet up the tree and then just limbs. It is a thick branched tree so he would not be able to climb any higher than the 5 feet............There is another cedar tree about 10 feet from this one and it was never touched..............the toe nail marks are three inches apart.........Must be a big Black Bear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Any Ideas???????????</p>

Rust Anvil,,,,,,,,</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea it's my sister you need to let her inside she don't like that cool northern air to much. and while your at it trim dem toe nails.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Rusty Anvil:</p>

Several Ideas for ya:</p>

It might not be a good idea going outside at night whileeating a peanut butter and honey sandwitch. However, you might want to consider invitingpesky relatives orneighbors over for a late night sandwich snack.</p>

Set up a motion sensor light near your cedar trees. </p>

Don't put pet food dishes on your porch. </p>

Keep your BB gun handy.</p>

Don't keep tater chips or candy under the seat of your RTV. A bear will find it... and you will need a new seat.</p>

Set up one of those game trail cameras.... We need pictures....</p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;">Every application may be unique due to the extent of animal activity, the type of surrounding and the experience level of the homeowner - therefore- the methods and ideas expressedonly represent the considered opinion of the deranged and lunatic fringe and should be followed at the homeowners discretion. The author is not responsible for any outcomes.</p>

</p>

</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
<h3>We advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their
clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them. </h3>
<h3>We also
advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an
encounter with a bear. </h3>
<h3>It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh
signs of bear activity. </h3>
<h3>Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference
between black bear and grizzly bear poop. Black bear poop contains lots
of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear poop has little bells in it
and smells like pepper.</h3>

KEIFER,</p>

I think I will invite the pesky neighbors and relatives for a late night peanut butter and honey sandwich................</p>

That Bear may not be back for a week..........This is mating season and he is covering his territory...........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Rusty ,is the bear is a D or R ? We could use a tough Republican in D.C. Wonder about relocating him to DC and handing out those PB and H 's there ??? Bordercollie</p>