Not open for further replies.

Mark.Sibole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpE_LHv7q8k
watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpE_LHv7q8k

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ill have to check the models i have here.Both saws are 2 of the best saws ive ever owned and ive wore out many
What do you use?

The 372xp is a model up from what I drive now (Husky 365). Tipping in at more than 5HP, these saws rip. Basically, you're running something with more HP than a decent push lawn mower.

Tinkered with the 365 today. Damn it. I keep forgetting to open the gas cap before I blow fuel backwards from the carb to the tank. I applied the air and when I let off there was probably 30 pounds of pressure in the fuel tank. Yep, the fuel came back at me at about 100 MPH. So much that I don't dare try to fire it up tonight since the whole saw was covered with fuel.

I went over the saw and except for a decent and recent amount of attached crud, I saw nothing wrong. Fuel lines looked good.

Backed the chain oiler off a turn. A lot of what I'm seeing for crud is due to dust sticking to oil and building up.

I'll fire it up tomorrow and see how she acts. New saw should arrive tomorrow so if she acts badly, I'll take the new one out of the box and make her jealous.

Mark.Sibole

2 huskys and 1 poulan pro with muffler mod for the smaller stuff.
Ill brab model numbers off huskys when i get my lazy ass dressed and get into the garage.

Mark.Sibole

On your saws google muffler mods.It makes a huge difference.If you saw is out of warrenty its well worth the time to do.The tiny poulan improved power but 200 percent it no longer boggs down on the big stuff

Mark.Sibole

OK smaller saw with 18 inch bar is a husky 450 and the big saw is an older husky 61 rancher with a 22 inch bar.I use the 450 90 percent of the time on logs up to 20 inches in diameter with no problems and power to spare.On the bigger logs ill grab the heavy 61.It ripps through logs like no tomorrow.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
On the bigger logs ill grab the heavy 61.It ripps through logs like no tomorrow.
So, if it thinks there's no tomorrow, does it do all your wood in a day? How much wood would a 61 chunk if a 61 could chunk wood? :yum:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
According to FedEx tracking, the saw is on the truck for delivery. Where I live, that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be delivered that day. :( The truck is actually loaded in OH and has to come to PA for deliveries.

Mark.Sibole

According to FedEx tracking, the saw is on the truck for delivery. Where I live, that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be delivered that day. :( The truck is actually loaded in OH and has to come to PA for deliveries.

No wonder you are so confused Ohio and Penn lol might as well live in DC.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh hell no. I don't even like to visit DC. Wish we could take all the museums and good stuff out and put them someplace else.

The saw arrived! Was hoping to give 'er a go tonight but it's going to be crazy busy running the kids around to all their practices.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OMG (I feel like a kid saying that) but holy sh!t.

Fired up the new saw. A 20" cherry or maple is cut completely through in approx 12 seconds. A little 10" tree takes about 4 seconds if you take your time.

Absolutely no vibration or strain on the body, other than the 13# weight which actually isn't bad if your mind is into it and your 50+ year old body is thinking more about the 100# chunks of wood you now have to deal with.

I'm going to send the 365 into the shop and have it tuned. New plug, air filter, cleaned fuel filter... didn't fix it. Going to talk to them about having it polished on the exhaust side.

Mark.Sibole

Kids taking me out to Jellystone park for my birthday this weekend.Ill get to see Yogi Boo Boo and Cindy.Maybe if im lucky ill get a shot at one of the bears lol.
Have a great weekend and most of all stay safe and Obama free!!!!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
IF, I watch television, which is rare. More into the Discovery channel or Investigative shows that they offer. Most into things that are real, not into fiction or comedy.
Antique tractors and such.....

But this was shown to me, via internet, from somebody close who knows it would get my attention. For this, I thank her, my wife. She knew it would grab my heart and
attention.
But maybe I should expand my channels in my life, for this is something that is truly amazing !!!!

.......... two guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJfDrk4IQrg

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

It was the target of interest that got my attention. The Fallen Soldier .......
Not the silhouette art itself ......<<<<<

......... two guns :harley:

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Dang-it Two Guns, mow I've got that big lump in the throat feeling. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.