Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, these seemed newer and in better shape than those in the link to FF. I think the ballpark price when that thread was posted was 4 to 5k, but you were not sure of what you would get. Some of the ones in the link to twin rivers at 8k looked reasonable, and in very good condition.

I have to wonder how much those news ones at the other link would be? I could not find a price but suspect they are more in the 20k ballpark.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Snowed here again last night. I don't think spring will EVER come !!
I saw today's forecast ....it appears your area will get more snow. Minn, ND, SD and more. While here in Ohio we hit 82 yesterday, 77 predicted for today and 85 tomorrow. Like spring went right past us and we are in early summer.
Crazy weather all the way around.

Yep two guns, that was one tuff deer. :yum:

bakerg

That picture cannot be from a deer hitting that smart car.:confused2: If it was, there would have been a lot more damage to the car.:wink::yum:

Mark.Sibole

LOL ON the Deer sucked to be the car lol.
Last night i was finally able to get into the Observatory in about a year.Bad skies and health slowed me down a lot.I did some tuning up on the telescope and cameras.Here is a poor rendition of what is known as the Leo Trio.It is 3 of the major galaxys in the constellation of leo.Its only about an hours worth of information but things are looking good if the skies co operate this year.
leo-test-001.jpg

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Neat picture Mark. I went on vacation to that galaxy on the bottom. Tell us about the observatory.

Mark.Sibole

Observatory construction start to finish can be seen here.
http://astronomy.qteaser.com/obs.html
Other liinks to other sections hold all images captured over the last 8 years which incluse solar images lunar images planets galaxys nebula comets and star clusters.
Thanks for the kind words and hopefully with a decent summer I can add a lot more for you all.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That's a seriously sweet setup! I've been looking through your pictures which are cool. I saw an alien in a couple of them. Wasn't expecting the aliens to have glasses and a beard. :hide:

Mark.Sibole

Oh I do have some updated images of the inside of the OBS ill have to add soon when i get unlazy.THe scope is all computer controled also so I can open the OBS up and remote into the PC in there and control everything from in the house.

razerface

LOL Thanks .
See now you know im not an old turd who just gripes and complains.

How do we know an alien hasn't taken over your body,,,and is just posting pics of his homeland,, or giving directions to his buddy aliens who are planning on invading the earth as soon as you send the signal?

Maybe you "used to be" an old turd who gripes and complains,,,,now you are just an illegal alien who greedily eyes the neighbor woman who you plan on eating first,,,,

Mark.Sibole

LOL If I were an alien i wouldnt just complain about liberals and democrates id snack on them or use them for the so called anal probes aliens use lol.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
LOL If I were an alien i wouldnt just complain about liberals and democrates id snack on them or use them for the so called anal probes aliens use lol.

....................... like this answer ..... I can't quit laughing .....

....... jamie

Mark.Sibole

can you remember way back when on a show called southpark when Cartman claimed aliens claimed aliens shoved a 1200 foor antenna up his keester?lol ON them planets they have bumber stickers stating have anal probes will travel or have antennas will travel lol.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Out of curiosity, I'm I the only person that's never watched an episode of South Park or the Simpsons?

Duck Dynasty is more my speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.