Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Zoom, I have never watched them." Persons of Interest" is my favorite show when I have time to watch anything.

bakerg

I really don't watch South Park much either;), they sure push the sensor limits though.:ohmy: I'm a Deadliest Catch fan myself.:thumb:

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Out of curiosity, I'm I the only person that's never watched an episode of South Park or the Simpsons?

Duck Dynasty is more my speed.

Nope, zoom....... I have never watched them either....
I'm more in favor of the old black & white westerns.
And the Eastwood movies >>>>

Now, I have seen Duck Dynasty. ( Along with Swamp People ) Them corn feed boys has made it !!!!

And they are as real as it gets.

Now, how many of members know Phil Robertson is a preacher-man ?
How many know he give up pro-ball to build duck calls ?
Phil Robertson, who was ahead of Bradshaw on Louisiana Tech’s depth chart but gave up football with one year of eligibility remaining because the game and any future in it interfered with his heart’s dearest passion: duck-hunting season.
Hey, he is good man !!!
His family has God in their Hearts !!!!

........ two guns

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I didn't know Phil was a preacher. Could you imagine if Si got to the pulpit?

I did know about his football and being ahead of Bradshaw.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I didn't know Phil was a preacher. QUOTE]

Oh Yes Sir : It's about as real as it gets !!!!
All, take a little time and listen. He's good !!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MwBGsj7kw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-caD9qPkxU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDjXf4AUIE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRsyUItxatc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KwrmlTPI8w[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xklv5Vz_Tnk[/ame]

There is so much more. You should here him.
He will get your attention !!!!

........ two guns

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
How long should a person put up with pain before they go to a different medical system? I been fighting toe pain off and on since last summer. When they put me on this new cancer med it stopped altogether the second week I was on that med. For 7 weeks life was pretty good. Then last Tuesday it came back with a vengeance and the bad part is it also hit the big toe on the other foot. Plus the left foot started to swell as well as the ankle and the calf. Been to plenty of docs and they either brush it off or say they can't help. Cancer doc had them do sonograms of both legs yesterday to check for clots. They found none. The electrophysioligist went ahead and cut me open and put the new pacemaker/ICD in right after that. Today we called 4 different doctors and they are either 2+ months to get an appointment or don't want new patients. Nobody wants to even offer a name of who to go see. Thinking about going back one more time to the PCP and getting my records and going to Rochester to try to find somebody. My old lady doc who only works Saturdays anymore looked at it and said watch for gangrene and said i should find a vascular surgeon. These were the folks i tried to get with today. Sorry for my rant. I be hurting and probably have taken enough pain pills in the past week to snooze out everybody on this forum. NO FUN AT ALL

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Thinking about going back one more time to the PCP.

NO FUN AT ALL

I keep you in my prayers Muleman.
There is got to be somebody out there that can give you some word
on whats going on and what, & who to see.

Just don't ever give up my friend. We all here will be praying for
you !!!!

............. jamie

Mark.Sibole

Personally I give them 6 months to figure it out.If they cant do it i switched DRs
Medical providers are a different story with Obama Care.This is showing you already they dont care and many DRs wont take new patients due to Obama care.So In my opinion they leave us all out to dry.I hope you can get in to a new DR or if worse comes to worse keep hitting the ER till they do something for you.Thay are always willing to take your money but never want to do much to help anyone ive found lately.
Good luck and Prayers for ya.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
When my wife had cancer we were having trouble finding a decent doc (new in the area) so I fanally took the bull by the horns and called Vanderbilt in TN, which was less than 100 miles away. They took her right in., and she had really good care. Turned out to be a best choice.

I pray for you to find the right professional, and for a speedy recovery.

Fred

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I keep you in my prayers Muleman.
There is got to be somebody out there that can give you some word
on whats going on and what, & who to see.

Just don't ever give up my friend. We all here will be praying for
you !!!!

............. jamie

I second than Muleman ! I will keep you in my prayers .!! bordercollie

urednecku

Ouch. The 'medical profession' can be a real pain with anything they don't see regular or don't know about.
Maybe try some of the 'natural healers'? Like an acupuncturist, etc? Herbal? Just a thought, sometimes they can do things a 'regular doctor' either can't do or will not do.

Best of luck.

chad450r

Four letter word!

SNOW in April becomes a 4 letter word for me...@#%K eehhh give up mother nature, got 3/4" heavy wet stuff last night. On a positive note it's all melted and 43-ish. Oh and Walleye season opens Saturday, if only the ice was gone.

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Forecast I just saw show a bunch of snow coming across the midwest again. Going to wild to have snow in May in Iowa!

urednecku

No snow here, either. The high was ~86 or 88* (depending on which weather ya look @) today, it's 69* now and RAINING!!!:dancing: :thankyou2:

I was lookin' @ the grass in the yard around 4:00, it was curled up & crunching when walked on. Was getting thirsty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.