Intermittent wiper for X1100C?

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Very glad you
View attachment 14569Just need to add the knob.
Very glad you got it working. I surely don't understand why ours are different - mine works really well - ran it for almost 6 hours straight in our last snow event. I have an extra knob I will send to you if you wish. I had to purchase a 2 pack so I have the extra.

Jay

Indiana Kubota - I installed the board today and it seems to work OK. Kubota changed the wiring to the switch on my 2022 model so I had to make a slight modification (the lead to the motor is in the middle and not the bottom of the connector). Fortunately I checked it with my meter before going too far. The most difficult part was getting the board into place! The sound deadener is much thicker than I initially realized so not enough of the rheostat came through to engage the threads. Thanks very much for your research and confirmation that this unit would do the trick. :)
Biffnh - I installed the board in my 2022 Kubota making sure to use the middle wire and the wiper works normally with the switch on. With switch off and board switch on,I can hear the clicking but wiper doesn’t move. With both switches on, the delay works but opposite. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Biffnh - I installed the board in my 2022 Kubota making sure to use the middle wire and the wiper works normally with the switch on. With switch off and board switch on,I can hear the clicking but wiper doesn’t move. With both switches on, the delay works but opposite. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
It's been a while since I installed mine. The schematic I included in an earlier post (#13) worked for me. I do remember have something not work properly with the way I wired it first. That is why I posted my schematic. Sorry I can't provide a clear answer for your problem. I found that the middle terminal on the switch block had to be cut and routed to the Common on the board. This way the Board provided power to the wiper regardless of the position of the factory switch. I know that I found that the schematic that Indiana Kubota provided did not work in my case. That is why I provided the schematic that I found worked for me. Not sure this helps, but it is the best I can do. Good luck.