Just got here

Now calm down there Junk. :) It's okay. These young "children" simply don't understand how good television used to be. They just have all those silly reality shows today... Dancing with American Idol and other similar thoughtless, mindless, cheap-to-produce shows. To me, Green Acres WAS reality... or at least that's how I hope and pray it will be once I move out of this bizarre liberal utopian state and head up to God's country! :)

I don't know about you... but I own several pair of socks that are older than Brandi!!! :mrgreen: And if my calculations are right, most of your tractors were manufacturered well before Brandi's parents had even met. :smartass:

Dougster

SOCKS? What'r them thangs? Us hillfolk down younder here in Kentucky don't even wear shoes:mrgreen:

By the way, you know what has 200 legs and 14 teeth?:waiting:

A Family reunion in Kentucky:pat: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:, and :yum:

Dougster

Old Member
SOCKS? What'r them thangs? Us hillfolk down younder here in Kentucky don't even wear shoes:mrgreen:
Well, regardless... my point is still valid! :smartass: Children today don't appreciate... or even understand... the classics. I can't wait for the day when I can afford cable again... just so I can revisit how I expect life will be once I move to a town where my one telephone will sit on top of a telephone pole outside the house! :D

Dougster

larryRB

Junk
Are you in eastern KY where everyone is born one leg shorter than the other so they can negotiate those hills with ease?

Junk
Are you in eastern KY where everyone is born one leg shorter than the other so they can negotiate those hills with ease?

I'm just about in the middle of the state. I've got family from both ends, east and west. Fathers family from Pikeville/Clark County area 3 generations back. Moms family from west end of the state, some of 'em on over into Missouri. Wifes clan from west of here a bit. Grayson/Butler counties. I love all the Hillbilly jokes myself. Heard 'em all over the years. Rumor has it I'm the punch line in a few of 'em.

Why's it so hard to solve a murder in Kentucky?:waiting:

No teeth to do dental records and everyone has the same DNA.

Bindian

Cool pic. Are you (and your truck) really short or is the person taking the pic reaaallllyyyy tall? :mrgreen:

Brandi,

When you log on, do you click on the "Remember Me" box next to the sign-on?
bczoom,
That photo was taken from my wood deck by my daughter. The deck is about 4 feet off of the ground.
Last night..........I will click to go just to the website and would get the timed out message. The other forum came up fine. So it must have just been my bed time.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Uh.....OLD COOT? ....OLD COOT? SHE CALLED ME AN OLD COOT....:shitHitsFan: Hey wait a minute..... I AM an old feller, ain't I:forgetit:
Farmwithjunk,
Well, I can't very well call you a YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER:yankchain:

Dougster,
I loved Green Acres I watched it every chance I got when it first came out. Not the reruns. I will take it as a compliment that you are referring to me as a youngin', when in fact.......the big 5...0...is loaming closer every day.:eek::no::oops::forgetit::topicclosed:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, I loved Green Acres I watched it every chance I got when it first came out. Not the reruns. I will take it as a compliment that you are referring to me as a youngin', when in fact.......the big 5...0...is loaming closer every day.:eek::no::oops::forgetit::topicclosed:
hugs, Brandi
Not even the so-called "Big Five-Oh"??? :confused: Good Lord... I have kids that are older than you!!! :rolleyes:

Doc - Since when are you allowing these "youngsters" to come in and play around on your nifty tractor website??? ;)

Dougster

olcowhand

Brandi, the big 50 is next year for me..October 08.. I'll be rolling over that hill. If in fact we would be coasting the next 50 years it'd be ok, but I figure it'll be every bit as tough as the first 50.
Heck, I wouldn't have it any other way! :mrgreen:

Not even the so-called "Big Five-Oh"??? :confused: Good Lord... I have kids that are older than you!!! :rolleyes:

Doc - Since when are you allowing these "youngsters" to come in and play around on your nifty tractor website??? ;)

Dougster

Listen you OLD Member you better stop picking on us youngin's:moon3: