New member, any 1100 owners in N. IN?

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Mighty Fine!! Enjoy!! I am really glad for you and your rider, she looks pleased too. bordercollie

Praetorian

That's my wife who thought it wasn't a good idea to buy it! I think you can tell by her face that she enjoys it too.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sweet! Congratulations.

You need to pick up that winch pull strap... A bungie cord behind the grill guard works for me. Since we haven't spent all your money yet (have we?), consider swapping out that winch cable for Amsteel rope. If you do, also replace your roller fairlead for a howse.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That's my wife who thought it wasn't a good idea to buy it! I think you can tell by her face that she enjoys it too.
What the heck?!?!? She's pretty. What does she see in you when you look like this?
image.php

Praetorian

I use amsteel on my quads winch and it works well for that but I plan on using this for dragging logs and such so I'll hold if on that upgrade for now. And I bought some orange bungee cords at my local menards last week so I'll try your idea or just take the strap off.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My dog loves cats. She says they taste like chicken (and she's eaten a lot of chickens...).

Here's a pic of the routing of my bungie cord.

Attachments

• CIMG0475.jpg
    CIMG0475.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 102

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I use amsteel on my quads winch and it works well for that but I plan on using this for dragging logs and such so I'll hold if on that upgrade for now. And I bought some orange bungee cords at my local menards last week so I'll try your idea or just take the strap off.

I hook mine like this ....

Attachments

• RTV Winch Two.jpg
    RTV Winch Two.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 98

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I like that setup Two guns!

Thanks much. I do too !!!!
Serves two purposes. A home for the " Hook". And something to tie onto if needed ....

This is also one place I tie my chains onto when in transport. As mentioned before. Always transport your RTV BACKWARDS on trailer !!!! Make it a habit !!!

For I have replaced one windshield. Not because of how I transported.
But don't matter, they are expensive.

........... two guns

Attachments

• Big Bad Wolf.jpg
    Big Bad Wolf.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 83

Praetorian

I'm having the windows tinted on my RTV tomorrow! I'm also going to be installing a stereo real soon. After pulling the headliner I've got some ideas.........

Stay tuned!

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Word to the wise here. They get real head strong when you let them drive it very much. Till they get it stuck driving over the same log you go over. till they walk back up the hill the ego shrinks down a little. Make sure to emphasize they release the park brake also.:hammer:

Praetorian

image-1628630764.jpg

Attachments

• image-3325507622.jpg
    image-3325507622.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image-4085390930.jpg
    image-4085390930.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1784089079.jpg
    image-1784089079.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 54

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice :tiphat: Congrats. A beautiful machine. And so freaking clean!!!! :eek: My RTV dreams of ever being 75% as clean as your is. My mud holes ensure that never happens. :(

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
surprised you do not have the side view mirror's, I had to do a mod to those also. The ball socket's stink, I machined a bracket to reinforce the socket.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
They are the OEM Kubota mirror's that mount on the upper hinge.
You can see them in my pic's