Think we A'skert 'em off????

GreenMtns

Cruel Jeremy Cruel!!! Like Dennis Kucinich in New Hampshire, maybe I should demand a recount!

Suddenly... ... I don't feel quite as welcome anymore.

Or maybe it's just "I.P.I." (Intro Post Inflation). As the number of members grows... each subsequent new member intro thread is bound to get longer and longer... right???

Suddenly, I feel welcome again!

Dougster

There he goes again....It's that "Old Member" line of thinking. THATS why he did not get the highest number of post on his intro. :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Look at my poor showing.... just 29. Course my excuse is that I posted it in the John Deere forum instead of here where I could really get beat up, But I will survive.

By the way, it only took 5 post for this thread to wander of course. :pat: :eek::yum::yum::yum:

complete with warnings about the various characters,
:shitHitsFan::no:

Bindian

Sorry Guys and Gals,
Didn't mean to jump on anyone. Just a stressful week and I took a jovial thread and turned it into something I shouldn't have. :hide:
OhioTC18,:respect:
Sorry to hear you had a "bur under your saddle blanket" week. We all have them. We all have "O" weeks. We all have "hi" weeks and then we all have "o" weeks. We have all been there.
Is that your daughter on the blue tractor in the photo on your website? She's a cutie.:) Let me know if you ever see a RED tractor like that. I wanna buy one.:thumb:

Bindian

Attachments

• 12-26-07 Brandi with Santa Sneaky & Raindeer Phoebe 4.jpg
    12-26-07 Brandi with Santa Sneaky & Raindeer Phoebe 4.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 104

Bindian

Doc,
What is up with this. I can't find this post (below) of Dougster's, just the quoted reply...........hugs, Brandi
Originally Posted by Dougster
Cruel Jeremy Cruel!!! Like Dennis Kucinich in New Hampshire, maybe I should demand a recount!

Suddenly... ... I don't feel quite as welcome anymore.

Or maybe it's just "I.P.I." (Intro Post Inflation). As the number of members grows... each subsequent new member intro thread is bound to get longer and longer... right???

Suddenly, I feel welcome again!

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
hmmmm I don't know Brandi. Guess we'll have to ask dougster if he deleted it. Everyone has up to one hour to delete their own posts. But if someone quites you before you delete it, the quote still shows.

Dougster

Old Member
Doc,
What is up with this. I can't find this post (below) of Dougster's, just the quoted reply...........hugs, Brandi
hmmmm I don't know Brandi. Guess we'll have to ask dougster if he deleted it. Everyone has up to one hour to delete their own posts. But if someone quites you before you delete it, the quote still shows.
No deletion. :) It's still there... Post No. 17. :wave:

You're just too busy watching the SUPERBOWL!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster :starbucks:

Bindian

Brandi,

Now they are just too cute!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: FESTIVE FERRETS!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Brandi, I been meaning to ask, did you widen the stance on the
Big Red Beast?

Mud
Mud,
No, it is the factory settings. I think I am in the middle of 5 possible settings. I measured rear tire thread center to center and came up with a meaurement close to the middle measurement in the Op's manual. I am about as far out as I can go and still get on my 83 inch wide lowboy gooseneck. I could go out 4 and 8 more inches if I bought a flat bed goosneck. I guess I didn't plan ahead far enough when I bought the lowboy or I would have bought a flat bed gooseneck, as it is a year older then the Big RED Beast. Oh well.
My ferrets have been called a lot of things, but never festive.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

No deletion. :) It's still there... Post No. 17. :wave:

You're just too busy watching the SUPERBOWL!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster :starbucks:
Dougster,
Oh, that explains it. I was looking for it on pages 4 and 5.
What's a Superbowl?:rolleyes: Is that a bowl that holds two bowls of gruel?:yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Mud,
No, it is the factory settings. I think I am in the middle of 5 possible settings. I measured rear tire thread center to center and came up with a meaurement close to the middle measurement in the Op's manual. I am about as far out as I can go and still get on my 83 inch wide lowboy gooseneck. I could go out 4 and 8 more inches if I bought a flat bed goosneck. I guess I didn't plan ahead far enough when I bought the lowboy or I would have bought a flat bed gooseneck, as it is a year older then the Big RED Beast. Oh well.
My ferrets have been called a lot of things, but never festive.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi
Brandi,
So, if you had a wider trailer, would you widen your stance for the added stability, or, are you content with the current width of the stance?

Mud
(Thinking about widening my stance)

Erik

Brandi,
that's a huge ferret!
and if you have 2, then you understand what i was talking ab--oooh! shiny!

jbrumberg

I really did not care who won tonight. Living where I do in MA I am about as equally close to each team's area of tie. I will say that I did stay awake for this superbowl (a rarity). A lot of good defense tonight- T. B. did not have his usual 7 seconds of protection on offense and good for E.M. I am more concerned about the pending weather patterns and my next caffeine kick tomorrow :starbucks: . Jay :letitsnow:

jbrumberg

Brandi- I understand that those weasels are hand fed and domesticated and can be quite playful. The last weasel I had in my house got there by its own initiative and was a pure white excepting a black nose and tail tipped lesser stout looking for mice. It was interesting to see the interaction between my large female German Shepard who liked to pick up tamed ferrets in a previous life and her interactions with this stout. Furniture went flying around the house and I can say that the pretty little weasel has not been back since. Jay

Bindian

Brandi,
So, if you had a wider trailer, would you widen your stance for the added stability, or, are you content with the current width of the stance?

Mud
(Thinking about widening my stance)
Mud,
That is something I am really not sure about. I guess I would. But that is a lot of work. My old Ford 3055 had two flats at different times and I fought them on and off and the Big RED Beast's tires are a lot wider and heavier. I think they both are the same diameter. I think if my land was hillier, I would go wider. But the 11,080 pound Beast feels real solid everywhere I have have been. I have forgotten. Are your tires filled with liquid?
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Brandi,
that's a huge ferret!
and if you have 2, then you understand what i was talking ab--oooh! shiny!
Erik,
Actually, from what I have seen on TV of a ferret show, my male is small compared to the show ferrets. Maybe this because my ferrets came from Marshall Farms. I have heard that Marshall does a lot of breeding for labatory testing. I would think the show ferrets don't come from Marshall's stock. Anyway, Sneaky Dakota, my male loves the TV remotes. He hides them all under the couch, when we forget and leave the recliner close enough for him to reach the bar. Funny thing, he doesn't take the cordless phone. The female, Phoebe Sioux, has some small stuffed mice that she moves from hiding place to hiding place from time to time as if she is moving her babies. They truly have male and female "habits"!
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Brandi- I understand that those weasels are hand fed and domesticated and can be quite playful. The last weasel I had in my house got there by its own initiative and was a pure white excepting a black nose and tail tipped lesser stout looking for mice. It was interesting to see the interaction between my large female German Shepard who liked to pick up tamed ferrets in a previous life and her interactions with this stout. Furniture went flying around the house and I can say that the pretty little weasel has not been back since. Jay
Jay,
My ferrets and my daughter's before them hold their own against dogs that come in our house for a visit. They can circle around a dog using the furniture and turn the dog into a pretzel.:pat: The ancient Eygptians domesticated ferrets before the household cat.:cool: When we take the ferrets outside to see Booger, he just gives them a big full tongue kiss. Ferrets are God's little critters and show you his love given the chance.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi

mobilus

Jay, at least you watched it. After your stated propensity to induge in foo-foo coffees, you have redeemed yourself. I bet that'll get the old man's attention, what do you think?