Merry Christmas

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Everyone have a safe Christmas and be careful out there. It's been a tough year but we know Who wins in the end of it all. In remembering the reason for the season- just remember that which awaits us that stay in His word for the long haul- peace and joy beyond our wildest hopes . Isn't that awesome !! Wow !!! It's all because of Jesus coming to earth so we could choose for ourselves which "team" to be on . What a wonderful gift beyond all compare. :) It's the best gift ever !!! Merry Christmas !!! collie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Everyone have a safe Christmas and be careful out there. It's been a tough year but we know Who wins in the end of it all. In remembering the reason for the season- just remember that which awaits us that stay in His word for the long haul- peace and joy beyond our wildest hopes . Isn't that awesome !! Wow !!! It's all because of Jesus coming to earth so we could choose for ourselves which "team" to be on . What a wonderful gift beyond all compare. :) It's the best gift ever !!! Merry Christmas !!! collie
Ahhh Thanks Judy. Awesome post. I 2nd Judy's sentiments and wish Merry Christmas to all.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
For me, it's HIS gift to me. God is so very good to me and if YOU let HIM, YOU. With that, may that thought get across to YOU and your family to become part of God's family. His son, Jesus, is that ultimate gift to US.........YOU....Would you give up your son if it meant saving a few people? Let alone ALL MEN??????.............God did........Merry Christmas for that birth......