2022 RTV-X1100C Service/Maintenance Manual

monukes

Where is the best place to get a Factory Service manual for new model 1100C? NOT looking for the users manual. I see some hard copies with 400 pages and some CD's with 460 pages. Also, different print dates. Any suggestions? New to the group . Thanks for having me. Jeff

Armyaviatr

SUPER Site Supporter
Buy from a dealer. I bought from ebay both the parts manual and service manual and they were poor copies and put together poorly. I ended up purchasing from a dealer after realizing the ebay versions are junk.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
I found the complete - easy to read - service manual at eRepairInfo.com for $29.00. It is a digital download in PDF. It is 465 pages for the 2022 X1100C. You can print the pages you need as you need them. It is a one-time charge. Easy and convenient. I highly recommend this.

ItBmine

Bummer! I just tried to post all my WSM and Parts manuals for you all, but even individually it says "file to big for server to process"

My dealer gave me all manuals for my RTV-X1100C and a thumb drive for free.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just tried to post all my WSM and Parts manuals for you all, but even individually it says "file to big for server to process"
MODERATOR HAT ON:
To be honest, that's kind of a good thing it wouldn't post/upload.
I'm not speaking directly for DOC (Forum Admin), but generally and more specifically towards the WSM, the posting of a complete, copyrighted manual like that could get the forum in trouble for copyright infringement.
If a page or two from the WSM is posted specifically for the purpose of assisting a members direct issue with their machine, we normally allow the post to remain.
MODERATOR HAT OFF:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am in 100% agreement with Zoom. This site could be fined or shut down for due to copyright infringement. I prefer to stay clear of that. A page or three from the WSM can be posted but not a a complete manual. Thanks for your cooperation.

ItBmine

Sorry guys. Didn't realize it was a big deal. Just wanted to help out those that didn't have one. The way I had it explained to me from a dealer was Kubota was trying to do away with printed manuals and giving you them on a thumb drive for free to save the environment.
So I didn't think it was a big deal.
But like you say for the sake of the forum, better to play it safe.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Interesting. I will check on this. I would love to offer the manual free to download. If Kubota says okay I will have it here next week.

ItBmine

Ya, don't hurt to look into it. I don't know if that's 100% true either. Just going by what a dealer told me.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
The digital pdf version I mentioned above is convenient and inexpensive, as well as a legal version.

Reactions: Doc