ADDITIONS TO THE KUBOTA

Super Grip 5 Star Machined Wheels........Super Grip Super Light 27x10x12 all around..........2 backup lights, Strobe light............</p>

2 Front lights, Go Light............Seat covers from Greene Mountain...........Stick Stoppers from Tommy........Painted front bumper</p>

Black with a clear coat................Marine 4-way light control box............Front mud flaps...........Hazard light and turn signals..........</p>

</p>

</p>

Here is my Marine 4-way box.............Attached to left side of roof...........cut a hole in the roof liner on the left side of the drivers head where there was a hole to fit the fuse box...........Attached the aluminum frame to the bolts that were holding the roof liner in place...........</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
</p>

Rusty Anvil</p>

I really like the way you are setting up your RTV1100. The pictures are great. How are those wheels and tires working out for you? Any rubbing on the sides in the front?</p>

a RTV wannabe, Keifer</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you got it lookin sharp man!! i like the black bumper i find it looks better than the silver color.</p>

Did the picture of the Marine 4 way fuse box come through????????</p>

It didn't have any picture on my end, just a big red X........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
</p>

Oh yea, you got you a nice set of wheel & tires !!!!</p>

On the Marine box , BIG 'OLE " X " HERE ALSO ON THIS END !!!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Deerlope

You should only take it out on Sunday's and it should be to go to church. Also it should be a nice sunny day. All chidding aside you have a sweet looking machine. To bad to have to get it all mud.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

Here is another picture of the stick stoppers that Tommy fabricated.........</p>

</p>

</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THEM BOOT SAVERS ON BACKWARDS ???????</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yes rusty the angle should go towards the tire. i do believe you have the boots on the wrong feet!!!</p>

doggman

Don't feel bad... When I was young I was a ski instructor for first timers and almost every class had somebody with the boots on the wrong feet...I didn't mind 'cause they had to buyus beer at the end of the day. </p>

But I do like the idea of mud deflectors for the tires. Maybe it would help the HD Worksite tires behave better in the slop. </p>