anyone have a belarus?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i purchased a 1770 4wd articulating this spring and used it all summer. a very interesting tractor. look up T150 K tractors on the google for lots of viewing pleasure.

Reactions: Doc

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
a whole line of tractors mfg in east europe Belarus and Ukraine from the former soviet union. probably from the late 70's into the 1990's. surprisingly very dependable tractors.

Reactions: Doc

Smilingreen

I knew a guy who had a Belarus back in the late 90's. He had it for 2 or 3 years and then sold it, as getting parts for it was difficult. I have seen 2 others here in Middle Tennessee, Both of them have been sitting in fence rows for over a decade. Probably for the same reason.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I knew a guy who had a Belarus back in the late 90's. He had it for 2 or 3 years and then sold it, as getting parts for it was difficult. I have seen 2 others here in Middle Tennessee, Both of them have been sitting in fence rows for over a decade. Probably for the same reason.
for all of the tractors except the big articulating tractor parts are cheap and plentiful. there aren't any dealership in the usa anymore but factory support and parts are available. the smaller 100 hp and down tractors are made today just as they always have been at Minsk.