Bed Liner Advice

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I believe the factory bed liner is LineX . I have had this in my truck and Rhino liner in a previous vehicle. Over time, the Rhino chalked a black substance that would get on your hands and bed contents. In my humble opinion, LineX is the best spray in liner available. The U.S. military uses LineX extensively to protect their vehicles and equipment. The bed in my truck and 1120 look just like the day I got them - except a little deer blood.

TechJunkie

I believe the factory bed liner is LineX . I have had this in my truck and Rhino liner in a previous vehicle. Over time, the Rhino chalked a black substance that would get on your hands and bed contents. In my humble opinion, LineX is the best spray in liner available. The U.S. military uses LineX extensively to protect their vehicles and equipment. The bed in my truck and 1120 look just like the day I got them - except a little deer blood.
Ohio- LineX is a great bed liner. My truck came factory bed lined and it looks great as well. I would have preferred a factory bed liner on the X1140. I almost waited but figured if this is my only concern I will give the dealer a chance since he says they have been doing it for quite a while with great success on this model. Of course I still have my concerns but that would be with anyone not factory where they do it all day every day. That said, I did look at a pre-sold X1140 and the bed panel that folds in behind the driver was so tight that it was bending the metal where it hinges. I guess there can be issues regardless. At the end of the day I will have my X1140 and I won't have to wait six months. Due to the price increases I was going to have to lock a deal with one of two dealers a state away and one couldn't tell me when they expected them and the other showed June 22.

I signed the deal so now I wait for accessories!

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
FWIW, I also paid around $550 to have Rhino liner in my 2017 Gmc full sized bed. Back in 2017 when it was brand new. It is a 4 hr process beginning with sanding, cleaning, masking the area, protecting the rest of the truck from over spray, coating, and curing.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats !!!!! Sounds like a good deal with the new 1140. I'd have done the same if in your position. Please keep us posted and share pics of your new baby when you can.