Can YOU ace this geography test?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

I found out I could not ace it.​

Thankfully this is a quiz with the answers at the bottom, so you grade yourself.​

I thought I was really up on my geography. Ha. I got 60% and that was guessing at quite a few. Good luck.​

=================​

I found out I could not ace it.​

Thankfully this is a quiz with the answers at the bottom, so you grade yourself.​

I thought I was really up on my geography. Ha. I got 60% and that was guessing at quite a few. Good luck.​

=================
Can YOU ace this geography test? Tricky 18-question quiz challenges your knowledge of everything from capital cities to famous landmarks​

• Quizly have put together a tricky geography quiz for the budding adventurers
  • Do you think you have what it takes to answer all 18 questions without a hitch?
  • Answer questions below to find out, and check the answer sheet at the bottom

Tricky 18-question quiz challenges your knowledge of everything from capital cities to famous landmarks​

• Quizly have put together a tricky geography quiz for the budding adventurers
  • Do you think you have what it takes to answer all 18 questions without a hitch?
  • Answer questions below to find out, and check the answer sheet at the bottom