Clarkson's Farm

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Clarkson's Farm is a show on Amazon Prime and on You Tube.
I have watched 10 mins of it via You Tube and think it's worth a look, so I'm posting about it here.

If you take a look let me know your thoughts on it please.

Oldpath

New to me, almost like Green Acres in PG13 in the 21st century across the pond, I could relate better if it was in the USA somewhere near Hooterville. I dont really want to join prime, yet, maybe the full episodes will show up on youtube...

Reactions: Doc

Oldpath

If this is the first full episode it seems to be short and jumps around a lot, I do feel his pain with a lot of buttons in todays high tech faming trade but there can be lots of buttons in tree farming to.......

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
the almighty amazon has blocked the above video. i wonder how long before i have to get permission from amazon to flush the toilet?

• Angry

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
It’s not blocked if you access it directly thru YouTube instead of a distant website like these forums:

FTG-05

I am disappoint: I called up my local Kubota dealer and asked how much a Lamborghini tractor would cost me. They hung up on me. :cry:

• Haha

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Italian farm machinery is really interesting. lamborghini makes a pretty decent tractor and isn't all that out of line price wise with any other maker. i don't think they offer any in the usa though.

Oldpath

Good grief even Messick's Equipment has jumped on the band wagon. Could be good show if they clean the language up a little, I guess in this cancel culture it's ok to swear our heads off but just dont celebrate Columbus or his ships.....

Luckystars

Clarkson's Farm is a show on Amazon Prime and on You Tube.
I have watched 10 mins of it via You Tube and think it's worth a look, so I'm posting about it here.

If you take a look let me know your thoughts on it please.
I loved the BBC Top gear so when I saw Jeremy in this I had to watch. There's only one season and 8 episodes I think. I watched them all in 2 nights. You're tractor's too big and Bloody Hell makes me laugh every time. IMHO it's worth a watch and free if you already have Amazon Prime.

ItBmine

This is my favorite show ever. Best thing on tv. I watched every episode in a row one night because I just couldn't stop watching.

So glad they are making a second season.

Oldpath

"Favorite show ever"................
Now compare that show with a few episodes of Andy Griffith or Green Acres and see if theres any language differences, and then we wonder why the world is going to ---- in a hand basket in just 60 years.................

ItBmine

There's a LOT more reasons why this world is down the crapper than the occasional cuss word. I grew up in the trucking and construction world, so it takes a LOT more than that to offend me, LOL

If we're gunna pick on any tv shows why is almost everything on tv some crime or police show that teaches everyone how to commit murders and acts of terrorism? And they wonder why all these people are doing stupid things. I can't AND DON"T even watch tv unless it is RFD-TV, The Rural Channel and now Clarkson's Farm. Real life, farming and no fake news.

Oldpath

Your right there is lot more than bad language, it's just one more step to the deterioration of society and country. Just look at the music side of the the anti bible crowd, Elvis in 1956 on Ed Sullivan show, Mic Jager 67, Kizz 77 and then the stuff they play at the shipyard today it sounds like Satin and his angels screeching out of the boom box with all sorts of bad language, then look how people dress them selves today, nose rings piecing's all over their head, this is all in just 60 years and what is yet to come..............

You cant tell me society is not deteriorating into Sodom and Gomorrah, all because the bible has been ripped in half and used for toilet paper. No one at work gives a Hoover about what that bible says, just like here, it's just a book of fables written by man, but some day people will care but it will be to late.....................
1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
Ezek 3:18
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Everyone is to consider themselves warned...........
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I tired of old jewish mythology when I was finally awakened to the fact that there is Nothing more dangerous than a religious fanatic of Any Flavor.

Oldpath

Nothing more dangerous then being WRONG for all eternity.................
Psalms 73
18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

Oldpath

Why are bible believers and God's word mocked, ridiculed, laughed at, pushed around, spit on, beat on, made fun of, shunned, excluded, pushed away, hated................. If one believes in Santa Claus oh that's ok and good...............
John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.