first picture sinse 1999..

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i mentioned before that i did alot of artwork. here is the first picture i have done sinse 1999 i just finished it last night. it pastel chalk. i used to airbrush and pencil sketch but have sinse stopped all that and just do pastels. when i got hurt back in 1999 i stopped because my hands just didn't work right anymore and it took way to long to do any pictures.i started this one 3 months ago. it used to take me only one or two days to complete a picture but now it takes me a few months.hope you like it and i'll tell you the story behind this picture as soon as i find the person it's going too.i hope the pictures come out ok.

dscf6363z.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2011-12-30

dscf6360f.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2011-12-29

dscf6360f.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2011-12-29

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
That's awesome Peanut They are a little large, ya have to scroll some, but very nice.

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Talented Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peanut, are you also a musician??????

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea i gotta resize them and upload them again. my camera is set on huge.lol

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
ok i think i got it downsized.hopefully. and yes thats the name of it stairway to heaven.

dscf6350b.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2011-12-30

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Tommy......It's great that you are finally gettin around good enough and especially that your spirit is looking UP to do some creating.........GOD BLESS.......Dennis

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
thanks guys . there is a long story behind this picture that only my wife knows about so far. here it goes and please don't think i'm a wacko.. there is a cross on the side of the road on the way to the store and it's been there for years .about 4 years ago i was at the intersection where the cross is and something told me to look across the road at the cross .when i did a picture of a girl with long blonde hair came to me she's been coming to meever sinse. she shows up during the day /at night and any other time .when i see her i think of a picture and get ideas of making one . a few years went by and she still shows up and the thoughts of the picture kept coming.also the thoughts of a roadside.marker made of iron i still haven't tarted that project yet. well when i would see this girl she would walkt in other ways to me not just outright saying words but i get thoughts and the main idea that kept popping up is for me to do this picture leave a note at her marker for her parents to call me so i could give it to them.i finnally got off my butt aand now i have to go leave my number on this raodside marker so i can meet a stranger and tell them this is from their daughter thats gonna be the hard part because how do you tell someone that you see their daughter on a daily basis . i went over this meeting in my head time and time agian and i know what these people are gonna ask me they are gonna want to know what she says but thats the hard part she really don't say anything she just stands there in a white shirt or dress. i only see her from the waist up but it looks like a dress to me. another thing thats got me troubled is about 6 months ago i started seeing an older woman standing next to the girl with a flowered print shirt and white pants she's the only one i can see a full body image of. so i don't know if it's the girls mom or grandmother and they passed away or not i won't know the full story behind how this girl died or who has passed away recently that she knew. i don't like going into hospitals or funeral homes because i get the feeling that some of the people i see ain't here no more so i stay away from them places as much as i can.you can't just tell someone you see dead people because alot of people wil think you done lost your mind. all i can tell you is if you done had someone pass away they never left you wether you can see them or not they are right there next to you every minute of the day.she's not the only one i see i see others too but they don't ask for stuff like this girl does. i'll keep you guys posted on how things turn out with giving the picture to her parents and hopefully i can get a picture of this girl all i can see is she has long blonde hair and she's young like about 17 or 18 maybe. but then again they may never call me and just think i'm a crazy guy who knows but atleast i tried to get it to them. so how many of you think i'm crazy? have any of you ever had been sitting down or driving somewhere and suddenly thoughts of someone who has passed away just suddenly pop up in your mind?or have you ever been thinkin of someone and then something makes a tiny noise out of the blue? they are trying to tell you that they are still here. you don't have to go visit a grave site to talk to them just start talking trust me they are next to you they are probably sitting next to you in the car on the way to their grave how else do you think the idea of going to see their grave got into your head?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
when i do get to meet these people and give them the picture i'm gonna ask them to keepit hush hush.some people will think it's ok but then there are some out there that will say otherwise. they might try to turn it around and say i hear voices in my head and thats not the case here i just basicly see them and thats it.i'll let you know how the meeting turns out and if the girl looks like the one i see.

urednecku

No, yer not crazy. Gifted, yea.
Beautiful picture, great talent.
Is there a date on the marker? If so check with a local newspaper...they might have lots of info. Also the local law enforcement would have reports...if you can find out who & how to get them to help. Fire/rescue or ambulance service also might be able to help.
Good luck, that's a very nice thing you are doing.:beer:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I agree Tommy. You are gifted and have the special ability others wish they had. God Bless you. bordercollie

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
No, yer not crazy. Gifted, yea.
Beautiful picture, great talent.
Is there a date on the marker? If so check with a local newspaper...they might have lots of info. Also the local law enforcement would have reports...if you can find out who & how to get them to help. Fire/rescue or ambulance service also might be able to help.
Good luck, that's a very nice thing you are doing.:beer:

i never walked up to the marker i i did try checking the local paper web sites in their archives but i never found anything i went back about 10 years or so i can't remember but nothing popped up for that intersection. i'm gonna put a note in a ziplock bag and seal it up and tie it to the marker and hopefully someone will contact me.i see a tanish colored brick house too with the girl but no address on the house so i can't find it. i have a few touch ups to do to the picture and i'm gonna leave the note .i just want to see a picture of the girl to see if she looks like the one i see.she has long striaght blonde hair a bit longer than shoulder lenght i can't make out the eyes and the lady thats with her has blonde hair but it's above the shoulder and wavy not majorly curly.she has a strong persistant attitude thats for sure.