GET WELL SOON TOMMY

DigOrange

Did not hear what happened to Tommy. Anyone fill us in?</p>

</p>

Whatever it is Tommy - we are all behind ya bud!</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Hey,</p>

They can't keep agood man down,don't care who tries to run over him. Tommy's like the Energizer Rabbit, he keeps going , and going , and going >>>>>>>>></p>

Keep you head up along with your spirits my friend, it will all work out for the best..... We all are praying for you !!!</p>

Your Friends,</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
it was a minor feder bender but i all ready had 4 disc out in my neck and one in my lower backall ready and two neck surgeries and it didn't take much i'm going to go see a dr soon to find out more so i'll let you guys know as soon as i find out more but my kid is gonna take over the stuff for me.i'll just over see him to make sure it gets done right.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i sure haven't been feelin to great latly thats for sure. i been spending more time on the sofa then anything. the bad part is if i need another surgery i had to go all the way to houston thats where my dr moved to. no other dr will touch my neck my back yea but my neck no. and the other bad part is with the other surgeries i have alot of scare tissue so they are not to crazy about doing another surgery anyway and with all the places i have that are givin me problem i ain't gonna let them stick no needles in all them places for injections thats way to many holes "lol"</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
hey zoom any update on the bumper now that your back into town now ?? no rush but alot of guys in here are wanting it and i would like to see them get it . i know you just got back into town so it's in your ball park now. my son ain't the speediest so what ever has to be modified to it let me know as for as the lights i really ain;t worried about them i can make the lights work i was just wondering if the bumper itself fitted . i knoe it was gonna block the lights out so don't worry abot the lights i can work around then i need to knoe abouth the fitting. i can move the lights from the bed to the bumper. alli need to know is if it fits .</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Tommy:</p>

You have lots of friends here on the forum thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery. While we haven't met face-to-face yet, your posts here on the forum makeyou sound like a person I'd want to meet and considera friend. Lots of good folks here thatI wouldnt have had the opportunity to share ideas and fun with if it weren't forthe Forum. </p>

Like you Tommy, I don't have an RTV yet, but when we do get them we surely have some great ideas to "pretty them up."And, the Tommy stick stoppers and bed rails and bumpers are already high on my list of add on's.</p>

God speed and have restful days and nights my friend.</p>

A RTV wannabe, Keifer</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
thanks for the well wishs buddies i have been takin it easy for the last few weeks trying to let thing ease up but they just ain't easein up so it's up to the dr's now . one day i'm gonna have me a rtv cause them hot days are just to much for me now plus the cold air it way to much on my neck when i shiver just for a minute or two it puts me in pain forhours so that heater in the 1100 is soundin nice and it's soundin like a must have for me because i like to be in nature so thats the only way for me to get out and enjoy the outdoors is a utv walkin is out of the question them utv's are adisabled mansanswer to getting back to to great outdoors without all the labor.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]</p>

hey zoom any update on the bumper now that your back into town now ?? no rush but alot of guys in here are wanting it and i would like to see them get it . i know you just got back into town so it's in your ball park now.[/quote]</p>

Well, you and others probably aren't going to want to hear this but I'm heading out on vacation tomorrow... I need a vacation after that last trip. I should get a chance to work on the bumper when I return.</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
ok your kidding about the vacation right??? lol i could understadnd wantingto lay around after driving across the whole country but wasn't that a vacation?lol if not what do you call a vacation .? you need to come pick me up .i need the kinda stress your in lol. just let us know when you get around to it then.</p>