Going to purchase a X1100C

botayota

Going to check out some local dealers this week, hopefully some 0% financing will be available again.
What accessories would you recommend I add from the dealer, lights ... etc?
I'm definitely add a snow plow setup, may consider the snowblower option or broom later.
Anyone running the Kubota V plow here, how do you like it?
Clint

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The wiper sure comes in handy. Lights and radio are plug and play and might be tossed in to sweeten the deal. I'm adding turn signals to mine. Makes me feel safer on the few rural roads I'm on once in awhile. Bedliner sure is nice and bed tie downs come in handy but you can probably add those yourself..
Good luck in your quest.

botayota

The wiper sure comes in handy. Lights and radio are plug and play and might be tossed in to sweeten the deal. I'm adding turn signals to mine. Makes me feel safer on the few rural roads I'm on once in awhile.
Good luck in your quest.
Hey thanks for the reply... a whole list of accessories available so not really sure what I'll need. Could probably add some later on but if I can get them under a 0% finance option may be a plus. Additional lights definitely especially if I want to do some limited local roads.

Westfield

I choose not to put a radio in the Kubota because of the noise, I do not think I would enjoy it. I purchase this to give me a little more storage space. There is no modifications to make it just pushes right in the radio cut out space and snaps in. It Is made for a car but don't let that discourage you it works great. I put my cell phone and sunglasses in that space now. I would also order the sun visors, and definitely get side mirrors. The mirrors that kubota's has are not the best design. Everytime you slam the doors the mirror is in a different position. The rubber mat for the dump box is also another nice option. If you are going to get a plow or snow blower you will need lights above the windshield. Factory lights are halogen which I purchased. I think I would have went for the LEDs if I would have done more research.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210103-054318_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210103-054318_Samsung Internet.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210103_055718.jpg
    20210103_055718.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 20210103_055739.jpg
    20210103_055739.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I do plan to add the radio so that would not work for storage for me. But I am looking for ways to add storage as there is none other than under the seats.

Westfield

I do plan to add the radio so that would not work for storage for me. But I am looking for ways to add storage as there is none other than under the seats.
What about this doc, I carry all my tow straps, tape measure and utility knife, and stuff I would normally use around the yard so I don't have to run back to the house. I'm still making modifications as I go as far as storing of the equipment. I made that tape measure and utility knife holder and I'm sure I will be making some other things to help organize the tool box. I did not drill any holes to install this I used the two back sets of the tie downs. Very easy to uninstall if I need the whole capacity of the dump box.

Attachments

• 20201207_154250.jpg
    20201207_154250.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20201207_154240.jpg
    20201207_154240.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20201207_154231.jpg
    20201207_154231.jpg
    987.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210103_140800.jpg
    20210103_140800.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 20210103_140744.jpg
    20210103_140744.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What about this doc, I carry all my tow straps, tape measure and utility knife, and stuff I would normally use around the yard so I don't have to run back to the house. I'm still making modifications as I go as far as storing of the equipment. I made that tape measure and utility knife holder and I'm sure I will be making some other things to help organize the tool box. I did not drill any holes to install this I used the two back sets of the tie downs. Very easy to uninstall if I need the whole capacity of the dump box.
That does look handy. I have a semi hard shell case like that that I strap onto the rear of the ATV and could switch to the RTV easy enough. I plan to do a lot of dumping on my trails and I'm more looking for a bit more / handier in cab storage. The Honda Pioneer has a net that stretches under the dash that holds a lot of handy stuff. Might see if I can rig something like that up for the RTV. If it works I will share.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I need an open bed pretty much all the time.
Here's something else I considered although not as handy as in-cab storage.
Get a trailer tongue toolbox. Using some U-bolts and other attachments as needed, attach it to the front ROPS.
I was going to build a platform on the front drawbar to hold the bulk of the weight then a couple U-bolts with wing nuts or other quick detach setup. Pull the pin on the drawbar and remove the wingnuts to slide the whole unit out when not needed.
They're made of plastic or steel. I was going to use plastic as it's lighter and can withstand impacts with less damage.

iu

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
I don't have an 1100 but on my 900, I considered looking at truck accessories.
They make aftermarket center consoles as well as seat back storage pouches that I considered mounting on the plastic wall from the seat cushion to the floo

visors were put on at the dealership when I purchased it.
Nice you got the Visors !!!
Thats a $147 option !!

Reactions: Doc

botayota

Okay, went to local Kubota dealer today, and spoke with them, told me the snowblower option is not very popular here in this area because adding the Front PTO reduces clearance substantially, and yes we get big snows here in SWNH. But he did say they recommend the BOSS VPlow over the KBota V, and they will install the BOSS. So I'm probably going with the BOSS plow, and not think about the Snow blower option at this time.
He told me get on a list and I might see the 1100C by spring... Haa Haa I'll update has I move along.
Thanks,
Cling

• Wow
Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow. Guess it's a sellers market. If you are up for a road trip you might call other dealers. Messicks might be able to help.