Guns and targets

Oldpath

My younger son who loves guns sent it to me and I thought is was a good video to help me and others to be more aware of the danger when target shooting.
I also had a close call ten years ago with a Pieta 1858 Remington with 45 colt conversion cylinder. My older son does reloading on a Lee Progressive loader and he got a double charge of Winchester powder in one round, when I shot it it split the cylinder in two pieces and bent frame. After that I bought Trail-boss powder, it's a lot more bulky so now theres no way to double charge the powder because it wont fit the 45 Colt case.
XXbZKi7h.jpg

xh74z8th.jpg

20 ga loader.
0g7rNa0h.jpg

Oldpath

AR15, well I dont have one but I can see this could be a slippery slope. Whats next a semi auto 410 that I want, what part of ("shall not be infringe") people dont get, but heck least I have a cell phone with the internet play ground and Titus 2:13........

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Agreed Old Path, They can't take our Blessed Hope away. maybe the internet ,phone and other earthly things, but not He Whom matters .

Oldpath

Two well known Civil War revolvers, My son prefers the 1860 Colt while I prefer the 1858 Remington with 45 LC conversion cylinders, he loads his with paper cartridge's.

Oldpath

Maybe but why dont the governmental sanctioned environmentalist go after the copper manufactures to lower the price of copper, that will fix the lead problem quick. I'm not paying double price for copper bullets when jacketed bullets are half price and thats still not cheap........