Happy New Year!!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy New Year to one and all. May 2016 bring you all you work and wish for. Cheers!!! :beer:

ovrszd

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve.

Middle age is when you are forced to.

Old age is when no one can make you.

Happy New Year's RTV Geeks. :)

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy New Year everyone.

Count me in as one of those that's old and won't make it to midnight.

I thought about New Year's resolutions. In preparation, I took an IQ test. It came back negative. Until I figure that one out, I'm not changing anything for the new year.

ovrszd

You are the first person I've ever heard that had a "negative" result of an IQ test. Not sure what that means??? :)

1HOTDJ

Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!
May the New Year bring many blessings to you all.
God Bless Each And Everyone!!!

Mark.Sibole

Happy New Year I hope and pray 2016 is a lot better than 2015 was and remember there is only 384 days left to the tyranican asshat in the white house.It cant come soon enough for me...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just found these and had to share.
Another Happy 2016 wish for all!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2016.gif
    2016.gif
    908.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 2016_2.gif
    2016_2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 41

Kanook

I'd like to wish all the members of this great site a very happy and prosperous 2016. I've learned so much about RTVs since joining this great group of owners. Hope everyone had a great evening celebrating the new year....and congratulations if you made it to midnight.

foxalaska

Happy New Year I hope and pray 2016 is a lot better than 2015 was and remember there is only 384 days left to the tyranican asshat in the white house.It cant come soon enough for me...

Amen to that Mark. Hopefully the Hildebeast self destructs.