Head Ache rack for X1100C ?

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Anyone found a good head ache rack to protect that fancy rear window on the X 1100 C ?

Westfield

I do not know what a headache rack is but I hope this is what you're talking about. This was installed when I purchase the machine from the dealership. Is swings up out of the way so you can wash the windows. Pretty solid unit.20201023_171700.jpg

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Search peanuts headache rack. He made a set for me. Really heavy duty. He hasn’t been on in a while but worth a PM

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey everybody had to drop in i can make you any kinda rack you want.sorry I don't have pictures of the rails an racks I made but I'm sure someone still has a pic or two.the ones I make will surprise you in quality an I bet you won't find a better stronger set than mine.no cheap thing all tubing used

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Found a pick of one of yours I think.
1603508835883.png Im thinkin I could build one something like it , hate to copy your work.
But that dose look good

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
I guess I will go with one like Westfield has.. Factory fit right on no a$$ scratching building one..
But dang guys.... 242.00 Bux is kinda steep aint it? Cheaper than breaking a rear window .......

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Well ordered the screen from a company. 242.00 then they called today said shipping would be more than I was quoted on the website , So actual shipping would be 74.78 ,, OMG gentlemen ..... Thats 316.78 to protect a 152.00 Window..
I fold ! I will just take my chances on breaking that pretty window. .. can break it twice and still save money .. LORD

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Jeezy that's alot on money for that cheap factory stuff.could built you a set of mine for just a few dollars more i could have built you one 5 tines stronger.

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
I hear that ,, Less money and WAY stronger than that factory business . Im just holdin out till I break a window .

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I do not know what a headache rack is but I hope this is what you're talking about. This was installed when I purchase the machine from the dealership. Is swings up out of the way so you can wash the windows. Pretty solid unit.View attachment 12466
I have heard it described as follows in regards to 18 wheelers.
#1 it’s called a headache rack because of all the crap, chains,binders etc that hang on it rattle around causing headaches.
#2 it’s called a headache rack because it prevents logs from smashing through the cab in a accident and causing I very large headache