Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

Now a bunch more states have joined Texas in the lawsuit. This one is the only chance we have it is constitutional sound. If the Supreme Court does not rule in Texas favor we might as well go to guns because the court no longer recognizes our Constitution. Be prepared if they rule and Trump wins the lib tards will riot like we have never seen before. Keep praying!!!

King

From what I have heard tomorrow there is supposed to over 20 states joining the lawsuit. Louisiana Arkansas Florida Kentucky Mississippi South Carolina South Dakota join today

King

Now YouTube has banned all talk of the election that involved fraud. Welcome to the new communist state of America . Banning of religious services is comming on there platforms soon.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Folks, you need to read more widely. Breitbart publishes a lot of stuff where as you go digging down to find the ultimate sources they quoted, there's nothing there. Just made-up opinion pieces based on a single person's opinion. Try to find others' writeups of some issue that appears in Breitbart them make up your own mind about which better represents what really happened. Look at local newspapers where something was claimed to have happened, not some national-publication summary.

Out here in reality - there are many independent officials in the various states who have certified their own election results and the Biden margin is so great that there is no way that all those separate officials - the majority of them Republican - could have secretly conspired together to throw the election.

This Texas petition to the Supreme Court is simply grandstanding, it has no chance of affecting the election. Only very limited issues between states can be heard in the Supreme court, only where something such as the boundary line between the states needs an impartial resolution. This Texas case asks that Texas overturn the results attained in several other states but there is no basis in the law or the Constitution for one state to invalidate another state's elections.

The Trump team declares election fraud outside court, then in court that word has never been asserted. In one case Giuliani was specifically asked if he would claim fraud and he backed down, said no. He clearly didn't want to risk his law license telling the lies in court that he was promoting outside court at the same time. No fraud has been proven in any court.

All of the cases are based on the concept that some irregularity in election processes was so severe that the state's electors should be ignored and the intention of that state should be decided by congress instead of by the state's voters. 50-some cases based on that argument have been rejected by the courts, often by Trump-appointed judges, declaring there is no basis in law to ignore a state's voters.

There was a single win, to suppress counting some ballots. A state extended the time allowed to correct trivial errors, no return address on the mail-in ballot etc, and only the first-time voters in a couple of counties were overlooked in advising of of this extension. No election fraud, just administrative screw-up. The ballots with those flaws, fewer than a thousand, were set aside and never counted. Giuliani team's single win was to suppress ever counting those flawed ballots. Big Win! Throw out the state's election results! Actually no, the Biden margin was far larger than that small number of overlooked first-time voters. No allegation of a fraudulent voter was ever claimed, it was just a messy bureaucratic screw-up. The other 57 court cases were even more trivial so each court, separately, ruled there was no need for a remedy. This isn't conspiracy, it is judges of various diverse backgrounds all interpreting the Constitution the same.

This Supreme Court has a majority of Trumpers but they will rule that there is nothing in the Constituton that allows Texas to invalidate the elections of several other states.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Byrne tells an interesting tale but there's a gaping hole in his argument: If there were anything to it the Trump administration could have arrested the participants. Didn't happen.

There were enough hand recounts to overcome the claim of crooked voting machines. One of the hand recounts increased Biden's lead!

Look instead at how Trump fired Krebs, his election security czar who would have seen foreign interference if it had happened. Krebs is getting death threats now after a Trump official suggested he should be taken out.

And calling Chavez of Venezuela a threat is silly. He died seven years ago. There has been plenty of time since to trace and neutralize his threat.

In summary the election was real. There were too many diverse local election officials for all of them to have conspired without leaving a huge obvious trail. The voters of America have spoken. Lets move on.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
is this spoken as moderator?
Please, no, just a personal post. :)

I already once cost this site a few members when I was responding to a technical Yanmar tractor thread and out of nowhere somebody on the East Coast jumped in and said he 'knows' I wear one silver glove because all Californians revere Michael Jackson. WTF?????????

I was rather undiplomatic responding to him ?. He then made such a fuss claiming moderator unfairness that he and a few of his close friends left. Hadn't occurred to me that my blast could hurt Doc's forum. I felt bad. None of the moderators commented. There was no non-public discussion of the issue. I don't ever want to drive anyone away but I will from time to time share what I'm thinking.

If I post something I'm sharing my own opinion.

Moderator just means I alert Doc about scammers and spammers after a little research shows they already appear in anti-spam lists, or they say they are Nigerian Princes with secret money to share or something. The role doesn't include harassing posters, ever.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here's an article that examines one of the claims in the Texas suit. Trump had a big lead that deteriorated as the count continued. (Basis for the Trumper's brief 'Stop the Vote' cry). A bogus statistician said that shift was statistically impossible. But his claim was based on assuming early and late received ballots should contain the same proportion of Trump and Biden voters. His assumption underlying all his fancy numbers is a false assumption. The demographics of in-person and mail-in voters are very different and some states won't start counting the mail-ins until all the ballot boxes from precincts have been counted. That particular claim based on statistics is nonsense but Cruz may present it to the Supremes.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
no apology necessary. i just wanted to be respectful of the rules if i was unaware.
I'm fair game for a rebuttal same as everyone else. I may be unusual for here, that's all. :)

So long as we are discussing issues and not going down the rabbithole of calling someone names, I'm interested in participating.

Reactions: Doc

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
no need for rebuttal as far as i am concerned. any information on either side is good information. i have a question though. have you spent any time reading the affidavits from witnesses or listening to the witnesses testify in front of the legislators?

King

When one state does harm to another state the only place it can be heard is the Supreme Court . There is no other court that can take the case period. Don’t believe the new outlets look at case history the have precedent. This case is absolutely outcome determinative meaning it will take away the votes of those 4 states and either give them to the electors of those state or the House of Representatives will decide . Either way Trump will win the election . Pull up your boot straps we will know soon.

King

Byrne tells an interesting tale but there's a gaping hole in his argument: If there were anything to it the Trump administration could have arrested the participants. Didn't happen.

There were enough hand recounts to overcome the claim of crooked voting machines. One of the hand recounts increased Biden's lead!

Look instead at how Trump fired Krebs, his election security czar who would have seen foreign interference if it had happened. Krebs is getting death threats now after a Trump official suggested he should be taken out.

And calling Chavez of Venezuela a threat is silly. He died seven years ago. There has been plenty of time since to trace and neutralize his threat.

In summary the election was real. There were too many diverse local election officials for all of them to have conspired without leaving a huge obvious trail. The voters of America have spoken. Lets move on.
You have it all wrong it’s not about recounts at all or dominion voting machines.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i don't know? but what about the Ware county election machine that shaved votes for bidon? 85% trump 113% bidon??? so yes the machines are part of the controversy. and why are so many in power blocking any investigations?

Status
Not open for further replies.