Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Your right on point !
Them DemonRats are trying to steal our soul ! And the Soul of the Country !
They have planned for 4 1/2 years to steal this election.. The fraud is so wide spread its impossible to make one understand it. (That was by design)

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
I think your right again ,, They are a lot of conservative hold out criminals riding the DemonRat Train.
Just a damn shame this man has worked harder than ANY president in recent American history. And has been treated like a rotton apple ..
And they want us to believe By-Done (creepy sleepy uncle Joe) got more votes than any president in history.
I AM Old ,, But I AINT STUPID !

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
SO WHAT TO DO???????
I really hesitate as to what to do from this ol Vet's point of view. For 9 years I was in the Army Security Agency where I monitored ALL KINDS OF COMMUNICATION. Telephone conversations, Morse code, teletype, person to person conversations in all kinds of places and environments. This was in the 60's and 70's!!!

NOW there is NO PLACE THAT ISN'T SECURE FROM "EAVESDROPPING "................

I dont want the FBI or whatever the new brain police is called coming up my drive, banging on my door, and with no arguments, taking me off to wherever they herd the dissidents together. ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAD MADE THREATENING REMARKS ABOUT THE new REGIME................

So, all I am saying is, I am just like MOST: I despise what is happening to MY COUNTRY!!.........Short of waiting for 4 more years with the hope that the criminal activities that brought this farce to it's conclusion will be negated. Then what? It aint gonna be fixed!!!!

I am not gonna say anything about violence. Yes, the powers that will be, WILL COME AND TRY TO TAKE OUR WEAPONS AWAY FROM US!!! What then, sling shots and rocks???...........I have said to much already. Just know that trusting God to take care of it, IS NOT GONNA WORK. WE MUST ACT AND DO IT NOW. WHAT IS IT THAT WE CAN AND WILL DO?

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Yeah I been watching those hearings each day. And Bill Barr just got on FOX 15 mins ago and said.
The Justice dept has no evidence of wide spread voter fraud>????????????????
WTF Chan he been watchin ?? CNN ? I cant say here what that CNN Stands for.. Use your imagination ..

If they are allowed to get away with this . There will never in history be another conservative elected in this country again. SAD..
Obummer or Sleepy Creepy Uncle JOE could chop up your grand daughter into little pieces and eat her on VIDEO ..
And NO ONE would do anything about it..NO ONE!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
all i can say is "seek the truth" . "Pray Pray and Pray some more". and when you find the truth let others know and how and where to find it so they don't have to listen to propaganda. and if you know a good person who is misinformed at least give them an opposing view that doesn't make them feel small of less than you are. the truth never needs embellishing.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i have been reading the affidavits in the lawsuits. the sworn testimony of the witnesses and whistleblowers. the evidence experiences and observations of these sworn people is overwhelming. and of course nothing on the media

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Media to busy praising the great Uncle Joe. They done all his work for him .
You would think his appointments to those positions were strait up Saints .
Yall ever read about "Spirit Cooking" ? look it up some time if ya get bored . ..

Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.