HO RAY HOOO RAY time to get............THE SHOT

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
HO RAY HOOOOOO RAY HO RAY

Been sittin around this place watchin re-runs of Andy all morning for 10 months. Tired to death of the politics and here in Georgia the bombardment of political ads for the wanna be's that won't make any difference in the long run anyway. Watched the trees turn green, broil all summer, turn beautiful colors, and now are all gone and can see through them all the way up to North Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama from up here on top of the mountain. The mules and Anatolians are always friendly and dont carry the disease so can let them nose up to me and get in my pockets all they want.

To go to town once a month for supplies, wife and I take turns, I have to:
don my certified face coverings and gloves, clothes to dump in the washer to take off out on the porch when I get home, and then I take a shower as I walk into the door upon my return home.......WHAT A BUNCH OF JUNK, and head to town on my rare perhaps once a month visit to pick up supplies

What kills me is the number of idiots not taking any precautions at all. The business has no way of cleaning one's hands or, heaven forbid demand that folks wear a mask. They might do the right thing and even though they might loose business prevent some of the folks from leaving a trail of virus molecules in the air that I walk into behind them as they walk in front of me.

So there I am sitting in the well worn recliner the other morning watching Barney rattle away about something and the phone rings........Shall I answer it or just ignore another sales call.....UP POPS ON THE TV CORNER...."GORDON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT"!!!! OH GOLLY!! They finally caught up with me about that case of clap I had down at Ft. Knox while at the NCO Academy back in the good days???? Who did I pass it to?? Funny what you can think of in a micro-second.......So, I better answer it.
"This is Mrs such-and-such from the Health Department. We need to set up your appointment to get your VACCINATION FOR THE COVID VIRUS" What!!! You bet!!!!!!!!!!! So, down the road on such and such date, February 29th, I and my caretaker wife are to head to town and get THE SHOT!!!

Enough said to this long ramble.... But, good friend out there reading this........IMAGINE MY RELIEF.....Finally, we can load up the truck with the kayak/sail, all that stuff in the back, hook up the Airstream and head out to Key West, Texas, Colorado and other parts unknown and not worry about a very good chance of my ashes being spread up there on top of the mountain.

God is good..........Dennis

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Dennis. That is awesome. Woo Hoo. Slowly but surely we will all get back to a semblance of normal. :clap: :clap:

ko4bg

Site Supporter
HO RAY HOOOOOO RAY HO RAY

Been sittin around this place watchin re-runs of Andy all morning for 10 months. Tired to death of the politics and here in Georgia the bombardment of political ads for the wanna be's that won't make any difference in the long run anyway. Watched the trees turn green, broil all summer, turn beautiful colors, and now are all gone and can see through them all the way up to North Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama from up here on top of the mountain. The mules and Anatolians are always friendly and dont carry the disease so can let them nose up to me and get in my pockets all they want.

To go to town once a month for supplies, wife and I take turns, I have to:
don my certified face coverings and gloves, clothes to dump in the washer to take off out on the porch when I get home, and then I take a shower as I walk into the door upon my return home.......WHAT A BUNCH OF JUNK, and head to town on my rare perhaps once a month visit to pick up supplies

What kills me is the number of idiots not taking any precautions at all. The business has no way of cleaning one's hands or, heaven forbid demand that folks wear a mask. They might do the right thing and even though they might loose business prevent some of the folks from leaving a trail of virus molecules in the air that I walk into behind them as they walk in front of me.

So there I am sitting in the well worn recliner the other morning watching Barney rattle away about something and the phone rings........Shall I answer it or just ignore another sales call.....UP POPS ON THE TV CORNER...."GORDON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT"!!!! OH GOLLY!! They finally caught up with me about that case of clap I had down at Ft. Knox while at the NCO Academy back in the good days???? Who did I pass it to?? Funny what you can think of in a micro-second.......So, I better answer it.
"This is Mrs such-and-such from the Health Department. We need to set up your appointment to get your VACCINATION FOR THE COVID VIRUS" What!!! You bet!!!!!!!!!!! So, down the road on such and such date, February 29th, I and my caretaker wife are to head to town and get THE SHOT!!!

Enough said to this long ramble.... But, good friend out there reading this........IMAGINE MY RELIEF.....Finally, we can load up the truck with the kayak/sail, all that stuff in the back, hook up the Airstream and head out to Key West, Texas, Colorado and other parts unknown and not worry about a very good chance of my ashes being spread up there on top of the mountain.

God is good..........Dennis
Glad your Getting the Shot, BUT as I understand it the ONE Shot Won't do it, it takes 2 and they are NOT so sure about that!! Your still gonna have to wear those Damn Masks or maybe you won't it depends on Who you Ask or Who the Talking Heads are that's on TV for their 14 min. of Fame!! Let's hope and Pray that it Works but I still have my DOUBTS!!!!!!!!!!!

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes am getting the M, whatever it is, type of shot. I have to wait 30 days to get the second one soon after the 30 days. Meanwhile, after a week I am up to 50% covered then after the second 95%. Yes am still gonna act like no shot til March or April.......still that is better than being locked up here behind the barricades.............

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Just be careful Dennis, because there is limited research on this and they don't really know- in the few months that its been acknowledged in research, - what the boundaries are.

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
WOW ,, If they are calling YOU to make that appointment,. Aint that the step right before FORCED Vaccinations ?

ko4bg

Site Supporter
Yes am getting the M, whatever it is, type of shot. I have to wait 30 days to get the second one soon after the 30 days. Meanwhile, after a week I am up to 50% covered then after the second 95%. Yes am still gonna act like no shot til March or April.......still that is better than being locked up here behind the barricades.............
Tell them you want the one from Pfizer (I've got Stock in that Company) I need the Money before its all taken up!! LOL

shinnery

Yep, February 29th was last year or three years from now. LOL I think I would rather have the Moderna version, as it does not have to be frozen as hard to keep it. Do not know when they will get any in Jones County, Texas. I think we are still in the dark ages but they had the China Crap go thru two prisons in the county. Oh well 80 happens before the end of the month, maybe.
Bryce