How Many Hours

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I saw 760 on an 06 900RTV I sold a few years ago. That is the most hours I've put on one. My current x1100c has 210 hours. Barely broke in.
But I'd guess bordercollie is our member who has put the most hours on a RTV. She has run them up over 4k hours or more before she sold them.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank ya'll ,Mine were both good machines. OEM filters, Sudt2 hyd fluid in transmission change. Knuckle cases etc all changed as well as front end. I think the 2011 900 was my favorite over the '05 though because it had the greasable u joints. I really benefited from lubricating all of the moving parts under the side panel where the differential lock mechanism was on those models. - As well as the metal shifting mechanism under the hood getting lubed for easier shifting- I should have done it a lot sooner.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Cchaffee , I hope it helps. I have a thread on here somewhere about it. Will see if I can find it.

dcbona

I've worked on a railroad fleet of 15+ RTV-X1100C's since 2008. The oldest one right now is a 2017 with 17,000 hours. These vehicles get put to the test with a fully loaded cargo bed at 2,000 lbs and run 24/7/365. They hold up remarkably well considering the circumstances, but I've seen it all on these machines!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Our 2015 1100c has 80k miles almost 14 thousand hours.
that is almost 6 mph average speed. i would say that is a pretty well balanced miles to hours ratio. Thanks for sharing this information with us. do you have a service history??? was the transmission ever rebuilt?