If You Are Looking for an RTVX1140....

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
If you have been looking for an RTVx1140, there four brand spanking new ones at Taylor and Sons Kubota in Canal Winchester Ohio. They are proudly displayed facing U.S. 33.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
As far back as I can remember, Green's had businesses in Mount Sterling and out close to London. I do business with them regularly at Mt Sterling. At this time, they have locations in Mt Sterling and Marysville. They treat our whole family great. I think Taylor has been around for some time. But maybe Green's owned it before my time. Since my last message, they added another 1140 and two 1100s. Hopefully the supply chain for RTVs is loosening up.

10-e-c-dirt

I've been looking for a X1100. Sent emails to 3 dealers vie, their web contact link. Only 1 got back to me, They had 0 in stock, and some presold didn't expect to have any this year, and wanted $2500.00 down now, to be put on list!
One of the dealers that did not answer has 4 or 5 stores in KY!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tractor House can usually find you a new one or nearly new. Marketplace on FB can also be a good source.
Here is an x1100 I found on tractor house https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/for-sale/kubota/rtvx1100/farm-equipment . All depends on how soon you want it and how much of a road trip you'd consider. For years of use I have always felt a good road trip was worth it to get what you want. I drove a bit over 12 hours for my first RTV. I was buying used and it was sure worth the drive.
Good luck.
I am truly shocked at this price though. :wow: They have gone up a good bit since I shopped.

x1100c.JPG

10-e-c-dirt

Yep I checked TH, in fact 1 of the dealer that never answered has adds on TH. The dealer that wanted $2500.00 down is pricing @ $23299.00.
I ain't payin 30K for one!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep I checked TH, in fact 1 of the dealer that never answered has adds on TH. The dealer that wanted $2500.00 down is pricing @ $23299.00.
I ain't payin 30K for one!
I was shocked at the 30k price. Crazy. 23 is more in the ballpark but ...if they don't answer inquiries. A very bad sign.
Good luck zeroing in on one soon.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Our beloved "ALLPower" dealerships in Ohio appear to have been purchased by CEC Turf and Tractor. And as I am digesting that, I drive past Taylor and Sons that kind of started this thread with their influx of RTV-X1140s. Turns out they were also purchased by the same outfit. I just checked with Green and Sons where we buy most of our Kubota equipment and they are still owned by the Green Brothers, which I hope will continue. I know there are some other smaller Kubota dealerships in SE Ohio that may have been gobbled too. Now I don't know if this will make things better or worse but change happens and there it is. I know some of you from outside Ohio follow the goings on here so wanted to share. See ya.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I liked All power EQ. The Athens service dept always came through for me. I'm like you, hesitant to be excited about the takeover. Bigger companies buying up lots of smaller ones is usually not a benefit for the consumer.

Hurst Kubota Tractors was a good one in Marietta OH. They were bought out by Lashley Tractors a couple years ago. Lashley so far has seemed customer oriented. So they might be another alternative for you Pawpaw.